Author Topic: Updates/Opinions Pannel  (Read 7281 times)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Updates/Opinions Pannel
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 12:05:51 AM »
08/03/2012 :
 - FINAL BOARD DESIGN UP!

The final board design is up! Look at it here! Name chosen as well, but will not be shown until the sign-ups start! Guesses are appreciated! ;D
Opinions wanted!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
08/06/2012 :
 - New item! ~ Battle Flare

Signaling off this flare will start a Battle Minigame with you as host!
You also get to pick what everyone must spend to enter the Battle Minigame! (Either 10, 20, 30, or 50 coins)

Opinions wanted!

- New item! ~ Piranha Plant Orb
What else? Landing on this will make you give half your coins to the owner of this space! Very deadly!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 10:19:26 PM »
-08/07/2012 :
 - New item! ~ Bowser Roadblock

Drop this roadblock on any player to force them to not move their next turn.
The Koopa Kids working there will take a whole turn to finish whatever it is they're doing, so any player who trys to pass the road-blocked player (even the user) will also be forced to end their turn on that space.

Opinions wanted!

- Sign-ups for next game starting!
With the 4 new items all created now (Ghost 'shroom, Bowser Roadblock, Battle Flare, and Piranha Plant Orb) sign-ups for the next game will begin! The actual game will most likely begin within a week at the earliest.

- New board polls to determine next board (and possible future boards)
A poll is going to be created soon in the Suggestion Box to help determine the next board (out of 2) that I will create.
Both boards will feature unique game play, one similar to that of Neon Heights and Kamek's Library (3 chests (that cost 10 coins to open) will be placed around the board - one holds a star, one holds 20 coins, and one sends you back to start), the other similar to that of Windmillville and Koopa's Tycoon Town (investing coins into a "thing" (hidden to prevent spoiling of board) to earn stars - player with most coins in an area gets the stars) Of course, if a style is not wanted, you can simply say so in the poll. (I'll revert that board idea back to the regular style where it's 20 coins for a star)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:13:41 PM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »
-09/06/2012 :
 - Minor Board update (after a month)

I should be at a farther stage than this, I know, but making boards isn't really a "top priority" to me when my parents want me to do other things.
Luckily, I drew this and finally got an idea for the new board layout (Which has been determined at the "Triple-Chest Style")

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Of course, as it's not the official layout as seen by the lightly drawn paths, but it's still something I have to decide.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »
Chomp/Yoshi type map? Does the Goomba have any significance lol

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 10:49:15 PM »
Chomp/Yoshi type map? Does the Goomba have any significance lol
No, I just started doodling after I got bored of making this board, lol :P (Everything coloured has nothing to do with the map)
(I love how the Star, Mushroom, Fire Flower, and Goomba turned-out, BTW)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:51:25 PM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 01:01:08 AM »
-11/29/2012 :
 - New Minigame modes!

2 new minigame modes are coming soon!
The first one has many players playing duel minigames in a Round-Robin Tourney! Simply beat your opponents in duels to win!
People who have been watching the shop here will have noticed early sign-ups for this once before (no one joined, though :P)

The second one features an icy lake where players have to collect stars and bring them back to their bases as fast as they can!
Minigames are used to determine moves, and players can duel to steal stars from each other.

These will both start sometime in December. (Mostly because the second one fits the time of year for this :P)

Opinions wanted!

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »
-2/4/2013 :
 - Break Time...

After completing that really long game just yesterday (6.5 months, to be exact... O_O), I've decided to take a small break from hosting this game for a bit.
Instead - I plan to host a different kind of activity soon (even withing this week, or even today if convinced), so keep an eye out for that.
Once that ends, I'll either bring this back with a new board (and style), or will host a Duel version of one of the two previous boards.

To not make any confusion - this does not mean I'm ending the Duel Arena - that will continue until it's finished, it's just that doing the same thing over for a while gets a little boring.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:07:12 AM by Yoshiman222 »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 12:32:08 AM »
-4/6/2013 :
 - I'm-a back, and with new kinds of games as well!

Yes, that's right! The game is coming back with the new board, Dry Dry Ruins, featuring the Triple Chest style play!

BUT!
Yes, but that's not all.
It's also coming in with a few new modes!

Tag - Co-operate with your teammate to collect more stars than the other team can! Work together in minigames, pull of item combos, and build up your teamwork gauge and pull special moves to get those stars!

Spoiler: Tag Style Stats Board (click to show/hide)

Duel - Time for a new way to party! Take on a single opponent to complete the objective on similar boards with a whole new set of spaces! Minigames no longer occur every few turns, so put all your focus on the board!

Dry Dry Ruin sign-ups will be opened soon (either within an hour or later on this day) with the Tag game style with it, although if you want to play the regular style (now being renamed to "Battle"), you may request so in the actual sign ups.
A Duel game might also open up soon for the boards "Pipeline Central" and "Luigi's Mansion" if anyone is interested.

Opinions wanted!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2013, 12:39:48 AM »
The whole Tag aspect sounds very entertaining to try out. Working together would be really fun. I think the additions would make it unique.

As for Duel, it just sounds like as normal duels, but with new spaces to land on, so it depends on the die roll and the space effects.

I would love to try out Tag! :D