Author Topic: You want a Planning Board?  (Read 8624 times)

Offline morteriser

Re: You want a Planning Board?
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 09:52:06 PM »
Hahaha, oops, didn't notice you guys responded... :I

Considering how busy I was, I couldn't exactly do anything on this forum for a while (although, I did occasionally come on and look at the topics, but often didn't have the time to check everything).

Well, a delayed response to a (less) delayed response, but I would still like to have an MPDX planning board. And I promise I will still post, not to mention that if I do get my activity up once more (and actually GET IT RIGHT this time) then I would have a lot of posts that don't count towards the post count, but hey, it is still a good thing, right? I just sure hope I don't become overly busy with everything again...

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
Alright, do you want it public (open to everyone) or private?

Offline morteriser

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2013, 07:44:54 PM »
Public, even though it may reveal some secrets. Better to get some opinions on things I haven't tested yet.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 09:37:46 PM »
OK, it's up. Enjoy.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2013, 03:03:02 PM »
could i have a Choose Wisely planning board please. It was my game where you made a decision with your team and it affected your play and stuff, thanks   ;D

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar: