Author Topic: Mario Party 2 Secrets and Cheats  (Read 17900 times)

Offline HuntMac

Re: Mario Party 2 Secrets and Cheats
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 04:27:13 AM »
I've never even heard of the Rainbow Ride/Driver's ED either :(

Mini-Game Coaster was always unforgiving. I should reboot it up to see how far I got and what settings, because I know I was getting frustrated cause I was on the last stretch :P Also, didn't pick up that setting after I started all those years ago anyhow. 

Offline Justin

• Too lazy to find/make an avatar.
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »
While playing Mecha-Marathon on original N64. Start up by pushing A+B really fast for a couple seconds then after that unplug your controller, and it'll keep winding so you can get a good distance without straining your fingers. Cool glitch. :)

Offline Nook

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »
While playing Mecha-Marathon on original N64. Start up by pushing A+B really fast for a couple seconds then after that unplug your controller, and it'll keep winding so you can get a good distance without straining your fingers. Cool glitch. :)
Used to use this glitch, but after a while your controller might act funny.

Offline amberlewis

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 11:09:29 PM »
ED stuff and Coaster on hard and Rainbow ride.Is any body there who tells me the meaning of these words in this tread.Also what is the use of these words?
3Free kids games is a best way to teach your kids something new. These games are also for youngster. Infect any aged person learn something new from these games.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 11:17:06 PM »
ED stuff and Coaster on hard and Rainbow ride.Is any body there who tells me the meaning of these words in this tread.Also what is the use of these words?
The meaning and use of the words? Sorry, but that's really unclear to us.