Author Topic: [MP2] Christmas Land  (Read 574 times)

Offline Blockbuster

• us 
[MP2] Christmas Land
« on: December 28, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »
This board is a Christmas Themed board, I'm not the best artist so it doesn't look the best, this board mainly consists of Item mini game spaces, with sporadic Blue and Red Spaces, and some Decorative Star Spaces near the top of the Christmas tree, The Proximity of Star Locations to one an other means that the game will become rather one sided a majority of the time, but other than that, and the abundance of Item Games if Computers or People use a lot of Items, I think it plays pretty well after a few rounds of Play-Testing.

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjrsGLroGOaa_3nSVyu0c9zCumFw6s7y/view?usp=sharing

Layout of the Board

Luigi on the Wario Ornament (Color Reduced due to upload location)

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the New & Old games!!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
Re: [MP2] Christmas Land
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 01:32:31 PM »
I think it would be a bit better if the table section was smaller since the game truly starts after the table part is over but besides that, I like the originality in this! However, maybe adding arrows for intersections and changing blue space with intersections into blank spaces would help. I can see myself being confused in-game while playing!

Offline Blockbuster

• us 
Re: [MP2] Christmas Land
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 02:37:24 PM »
Yeah, I can see it needs some Improvement, but thats completely expected for the first completely custom layout I've ever done