Author Topic: Super Mario Run  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Super Mario Run
« on: September 07, 2016, 11:19:12 AM »
Super Mario Run

Announced by Nintendo (Wednesday, September 7, 2016)! A New Super Mario Bros. style game! Free to start, but must pay to continue on. Exclusive to iOS and Android. One-time purchase: $9.99. Release: Thursday, December 15, 2016 (iOS) (Worldwide); 2017 (Android) (Worldwide).

More Info
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:17:45 PM by Vipsoccermaster »

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Super Mario Run
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 01:34:10 PM »
Check out the site here!

Offline cookieboy17

• da
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 06:21:33 PM »
The level creator is probably what I'm looking forward to for this more than anything else. Looks like Nintendo saw the success of Pokemon Go and decided to finally make a major push into mobile gaming
rip dinosaur

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 07:00:37 PM »
Super Mario on mobile was bound to happen. Hopefully the game encourages people to buy Nintendo systems for the real experience, but that's probably wishful thinking and most want to play on their mobile system rather than paying $300 for the real experience. This game will provide a big buck for Nintendo, no doubt.

People with Android devices will have to wait a bit longer for this game. It is not coming this year for them.

Offline Luigidenne3DSGCN

• A Super Triple Deluxe Supreme Pokemon-Befriendng Mansioneer
  • "Road got 'ya down? Enter the Luge."
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 03:50:31 AM »
Super Mario on mobile was bound to happen. Hopefully the game encourages people to buy Nintendo systems for the real experience, but that's probably wishful thinking.[/url]
I wouldn't be so sure; a wise man once said, "Someday, we would see them again. Perhaps it was no more than wishful thinking...the reunion at hand may bring joy, for they are coming back."
"At last, the promise has been made..." and then some. :ssb4cloud:
:luigi: :toadette: :toad: :mario: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :shyguy: :boo: :penguin: :ssb4luigi: :ssb4rosalina: :ssb4kirby: :ssb4kingdedede:  :ssb4pikachu: :ssb4jigglypuff: :ssb4toonlink: :ssb4link: :ssb4zelda: :ssb4sheik: :ssb4palutena: :ssb4villager_f: :ssb4reflet: :ssb4lucina: :ssb4kamui::ssb4mewtwo:

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 12:33:24 PM »
I knew Super Mario on mobile was going to happen eventually. It was announced sooner than I expected. It being a runner makes the most sense for Mario, being a simpler version of the New Super Mario Bros games. It will certainly bring them some money. I'm not interested in playing this. This is one of the DeNa partnered mobile games, isn't it?
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 03:39:35 PM »
I knew Super Mario on mobile was going to happen eventually. It was announced sooner than I expected. It being a runner makes the most sense for Mario, being a simpler version of the New Super Mario Bros games. It will certainly bring them some money. I'm not interested in playing this. This is one of the DeNa partnered mobile games, isn't it?
Yeah, it's one of the five mobile games partnered with DeNA. Also, this game will only have one in-app purchase, and that's to buy the full mobile game.

Offline NathanBros

• Awesome plumber
  • br 
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 05:21:19 PM »
Hope it comes a good game, even being a different kind of platformer.
Checkout my Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario.

Offline LuentrixGames

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 06:14:04 AM »
wow can't wait

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 12:19:45 PM »
Game is coming to iOS on Thursday, December 15, 2016! One-time purchase is needed for the full game: $9.99!

Offline Mario_Comix

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 07:42:03 PM »
Wow, it actually looks pretty great!
Please check out my Super Mario Maker stages! They can be found in the "Super Mario Maker Community Levels" thread.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 05:07:05 AM »

Jimmy Fallon demos one of the stages of Super Mario Run on the Tonight Show (first half of video).

Video also states that Apple stores have the game demo available to trial from I think today.

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline XCamTroX

• - A simply deaf Mario fan -
  • - A simply deaf Mario fan -
  • us 
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »
Princess Peach and Toadette is confirmed unlocked characters for Super Mario Run.