Author Topic: Kirby Planet Robobot: Meta Knightmare Time Challenge (For Fun)  (Read 1651 times)

Offline ToadTastic7045

• Wish Granted.
For those who own Kirby: Planet Robobot and have Meta Knightmare Returns unlocked, may I invite you to this challenge. Think you got the quick thumbs?

How it works

This game is simple. Start Meta Knightmare Returns on Kirby: Planet Robobot as a "New Adventure". There will be six rounds total and each one will consist of a world. Your task is to complete the world in the fastest time. In each round, the time starts when you enter the world, and the time stops when you reach the checkpoint after beating that world's main boss (AKA finishing the world, not the world's mid-checkpoint). When the round has ended, I will compile the times and put them into a leaderboard. The person with the slowest time will be eliminated. The 1 person remaining at the end of the game is the winner.

Ayyy, what do I win if I do ever win?

There is no prize. This is simply for fun and non-serious competition.

Rules

-You may use Meta Knight's special moves (Meta Quick, Galaxia Darkness, etc.), but you may not use any amiibo.
-When you reach the end of the world, DO NOT continue into the other world until the next round starts.
-If you lose, it's okay, there is always next time. Don't whine like a little baby.

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED.

- Accj21
- Mariokirby101
-
-
-
-
-
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 03:20:32 PM by ToadTastic7045 »

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
Re: Kirby Planet Robobot: Meta Knightmare Time Challenge (For Fun)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 07:15:19 PM »
I'll join!

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 11:27:30 AM »
I'm happy to join (oh crap now I have to speedrun story mode so I can unlock Meta Knightmare returns). Regardless, I should have it unlocked by the 29th. ;)
Itsa me, Mario Kirby! Bring it on!
Super Mario Party signups: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16103.0

Offline ToadTastic7045

• Wish Granted.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 04:18:39 AM »
Looks like we have only two people competiting. That's ok, I am going to change the rules up a bit.

How it works now, since we have two people, is that we will still have the rounds and you are still not allowed to continue into the next world until the round is over. Once you get to the checkpoint before you enter the next world, stop, go here, and post your time. The next round starts 2 days after all of the times have been submitted for that round.

At the end of the game, I will compile the times into one grand final time. The person who has the fastest time all together will be victorious, while the slower time goes home.

Round 1: Patched Plains, will begin on July 2nd, so be sure you got Meta Knightmare Returns unlocked!

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 08:17:32 AM »
Sounds good!

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 05:12:17 PM »
OK, sounds good. Bring it on!
EDIT: Now I lost Planet Robobot, I'll post my world times once I find it again. Is it going to be in a new topic, or in the signup one? (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:47:59 AM by Mariokirby101 »
Super Mario Party signups: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=16103.0

Offline ToadTastic7045

• Wish Granted.
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 08:57:27 AM »
Sorry for the late reply guys. I forgot about this.

OK, sounds good. Bring it on!
EDIT: Now I lost Planet Robobot, I'll post my world times once I find it again. Is it going to be in a new topic, or in the signup one? (Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question)

1. Aw. That sucks. I will delay the 1st round until you find it.
2. It's going to be held here in the same topic.

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 10:52:32 AM »
Thank you. I'll try to find it ASAP.

Offline Accj21

• us 
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 01:33:43 PM »
Any luck, Mariokirby?

Offline Mariokirby101

• Let's a-go!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 03:00:06 PM »
I found it, but then I went on a camping trip and I forgot where I put it when I got back. Sorry about this.