Author Topic: Fortune Street: Stock Supremo - Comet Observatory  (Read 13808 times)

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
Re: Fortune Street: Stock Supremo - Comet Observatory
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 01:09:12 AM »
:ssb4rosalina:: I do hope it's not to shut us out of venture chaining and gaining extra funds, because that would not be in good faith~ Surely the King of the Koopas agrees with me on this one?
:ssb4bowser: : Hey, NO ONE gets to cut me off of any freebies I may be offered! I'll roast them to a crisp if they do!

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • Hyrule Hero, and an Enemy Executer
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 07:14:54 PM »
:ssb4rosalina:: I do hope it's not to shut us out of venture chaining and gaining extra funds, because that would not be in good faith~ Surely the King of the Koopas agrees with me on this one?

Actually it's to prevent people from looking at the other's page and seeing what numbers give good results. But now you bring in a good point...

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 10:53:36 PM »

Actually it's to prevent people from looking at the other's page and seeing what numbers give good results. But now you bring in a good point...

:ssb4rosalina:: I suppose the problem would be mitigated if the two games had different randomizations of the 100 (or more? Are there not 128 venture cards normally?) ventures such that the two games do not share the same venture board? I'd imagine asking a random order generator to randomize the list of 100/128 ventures twice, taking the first 100 ordered ones, and then putting them in rows of 10 for each game, would make this achievable without too much extra effort~

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 11:47:54 PM »

:ssb4rosalina:: I suppose the problem would be mitigated if the two games had different randomizations of the 100 (or more? Are there not 128 venture cards normally?) ventures such that the two games do not share the same venture board? I'd imagine asking a random order generator to randomize the list of 100/128 ventures twice, taking the first 100 ordered ones, and then putting them in rows of 10 for each game, would make this achievable without too much extra effort~
<iframe id="player" type="text/html" width="1" height="0" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WcHQGiz6b8g?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1&loop=1&vq=small&origin=http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=15784.0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

https://www.random.org/integer-sets/
https://www.random.org/sequences/

:ssb4bowser: : Here, just use this. I use this when I make my evil plans back in my castle and it helps out a lot. Definitely useful for organization's sake.

There will be duplicates in the first one so do keep an eye out if you're goina use that, but it's a good start-up.
The second one you'll have to grab the first 100 numbers and somehow try to organize them yourself.

Spoiler: Example one I made (click to show/hide)

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2016, 01:18:30 PM »
 :daisy: "Fixed! We need to agree on a proper background music, because now all of them are playing at once, I don't think my ears can handle it!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

:daisy: "Your turn Rosalina!!! Show them what princess power really means! You rolled a: 4!"

• au 
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2016, 05:17:42 AM »
:ssb4rosalina:: Let's head upward this time. I'll buy the 500G property I'll land on as well~

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2016, 08:37:57 PM »

:daisy: "Hmmm, it appears I need to retreat back to Sarasaland... Well, I know just who to call to take care while I leave!"

:ssb4bayonetta_o: "Why Daisy, it's been forever! Hope you're doing well darling. Safe travels!"

:daisy: "Thanks Bayonetta! I can always count on you!"

(Daisy Leaves)

:ssb4bayonetta_o: "Quite frankly I despise her and this position I'm stuck in. Hurry up you lazy, pathetic fools!"

Tetra, it's your turn! You rolled a: 7!

You may go in a circle at that particular district if you'd like, but I don't see the point. If I were you, I'd just go get the other suits
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:40:16 PM by ImpaDude »

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2016, 04:35:50 AM »
:ssb4zelda: Eh, what does Bayonetta know? I'll keep going in a circle, landing at the warp. Oh, those suits are gonna be mine!

• au 
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2016, 05:10:28 AM »
:ssb4rosalina:: You might want to fix up the rent price for the property I just bought. I'm pretty sure the rent is not 500...~

Marth is not amused.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2016, 07:54:46 AM »
:ssb4rosalina:: You might want to fix up the rent price for the property I just bought. I'm pretty sure the rent is not 500...~

:ssb4bayonetta_o: "Oh! I see now my mistake... Well, for your honesty (as honestly I would've forgotten about it for a long time), I shall give you a suit yourself card!

Tetra, be defiant if you want! We'll just see how this game flows...

Okay Pikachu, let's get a move on! You rolled a 2!"

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2016, 10:02:25 AM »
:ssb4pikachu:: Pika, pika? (So is it possible for me to head right here, or do I have to keep going into the circle?)

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
:ssb4pikachu:: Pika, pika? (So is it possible for me to head right here, or do I have to keep going into the circle?)

you must head into the circle.

Offline ImpaDude

• ImpaDude
  • us 
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 05:53:06 PM »

Let me know where you want to land.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »

Let me know where you want to land.
:ssb4pikachu: Pika? (Don't you mean what I want to do when I land, because I can only go two spaces, right?)

• au 
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »
:ssb4rosalina:: You have a choice between the 90G and 700G property, then you can make a decision on purchasing or otherwise~

Marth is not amused.