Author Topic: 2016  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« on: December 31, 2015, 11:57:54 AM »
A whole new year approaches, or for some of you it's already here.

In the coming year, the revealing of NX, the US Presidential Election, the New Zealand Flag Referendum, the NHL could decide to expand by two teams, and a lot more events.

So, what do you all expect and/or want to do in 2016?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 11:37:23 PM by Luma Party »

Offline Colyton

• ca 
Re: 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 12:04:06 PM »
I've got some plans for 2016.
- I'm thinking of going on a road trip with some of my friends up North, probably like next week.
- It might also be a great summer. Planning some stuff with friends already and I couldn't be happier.
- It's going to be a great year for movies too, and mostly for comic book fans (Deadpool, X-men: Apocalypse, Civil War, Doctor Strange, BvS and Suicide Squad)

With that said, I'm hoping to accomplish some personal stuff. Some stuff I've been working on since 2013. It takes time, but the progress has been worth it. I'm grateful for the couple of friends who stuck by and helped me overcome some fears and do things I never thought I could. A new year is starting and I'm glad to have them.

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »
the NHL could decided to expand by two teams,
Wait what? Since when?
hopes that Wisocnisn, one of the coldest states in the country, can finally get a team

Also yeah, the grammar-corrector in me needs you to change "could decided" to "could decide."

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 11:39:54 PM »
the NHL could decided to expand by two teams,
Wait what? Since when?
hopes that Wisocnisn, one of the coldest states in the country, can finally get a team

Also yeah, the grammar-corrector in me needs you to change "could decided" to "could decide."
They're in the middle of a process, to expand to Las Vegas and Quebec City.
There were interested groups in Hamilton, Toronto, Seattle, Portland, Milwaukee and Kansas City, but none put forth any bids, since a bid cost $10 Million,faith the final fee expected to be $500 Million.
Wisconsin doesn't have an NHL capable-arena to my knowledge, nor a suitable owner with deep pockets.

No problem, bugs me myself, especially when I make grammatical mistakes.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 12:52:21 AM »
I will continue with my life as if nothing happened. It's just the date changing, really.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 05:18:39 AM »
I will continue with my life as if nothing happened. It's just the date changing, really.
Same :P