Author Topic: MK Mafia (ENDGAME)  (Read 36070 times)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
Re: MK Mafia (Starting Later)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 03:46:57 PM »
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
Why, though?

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: MK Mafia (Starting Later)
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 03:50:34 PM »
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
Why, though?

Because that's the rule he's implementing for his game.

Offline Slacker

Re: MK Mafia (Check In)
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2015, 03:52:31 PM »
Why, though?
It's common across all games of mafia. It'll be clearer once discussion picks up and there are more/longer posts related to the game.

When I make a vote count, bolding allows me to skim posts in order to make sure I have the correct and updated number of votes. Otherwise, I'm sent on a wild goose chase trying to find where/if people voted on every post.

It's a tiny detail but it really helps speed things up for me and makes the game more accurate for all players.

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 04:21:29 PM »
Why, though?
It's common across all games of mafia. It'll be clearer once discussion picks up and there are more/longer posts related to the game.

When I make a vote count, bolding allows me to skim posts in order to make sure I have the correct and updated number of votes. Otherwise, I'm sent on a wild goose chase trying to find where/if people voted on every post.

It's a tiny detail but it really helps speed things up for me and makes the game more accurate for all players.

Ah. Makes sense.

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 04:43:39 PM »
@Slacker I'm fine with whatever 8B1T and Yoshiman want to do.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 04:56:10 PM »
Role PM received.
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Slacker

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 07:04:50 PM »
5/8

I don't think any of you particularly mind, so whichever one of you wants to claim it works for me.

Other than that, just waiting to make sure Sashe and FNAR are definitely in before getting everything moving. Replacing in-game is the worst, even if it's one phase in.

Offline The Shattered Legacy

• Goddess of Light || 8B1T
  • Your Resident Cosmic Senpai
  • au 
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
I'd be happy if Toblet or Yman wanted to jump in in front of me

Marth is not amused.
:ssb4marth::ssb4roy::ssb4ike::ssb4lucina::ssb4robin::ssb4reflet::ssb4corrin::ssb4kamui:

Offline Gizmo

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2015, 08:27:23 PM »
Got my role.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 09:31:20 PM »
I'd be happy if Toblet or Yman wanted to jump in in front of me
*facepalm
I don't think you both wana join in just yet is all...

I'm fine with however the order goes but if those two don't wana join I guess I will just to help make things even. :P
Unless some random other who doesn't have half-a-brain wants to join.

Offline Slacker

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 09:36:57 PM »
I guess I will just to help make things even. :P
AND YOU'RE IN!

I'll get your role PM forwarded in a second here. Now to wait and make sure FNAR still wants to play.

Edit: 7/8
Edit 2: FNAR confirmed via PM, he's in.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:25:43 AM by Slacker »

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2015, 09:52:06 PM »
confirmation post. :P

Offline Slacker

Re: MK Mafia (Night 0)
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 10:25:17 AM »
Welcome to Mushroom Kingdom Mafia everyone.
Let's begin.

Eight members of the Mushroom Kingdom gather in the foyer of Peach's Castle.
It is dark. All are trapped inside.

The silence is only interrupted by the pitter-patter of rain knocking on the windows, waning to enter.

The Mushroom Kingdom has been infiltrated by mischievous ghosts--Boos who will stop at nothing to gain control of the castle. Treacherous weather has made any escape route not only impossible, but deadly.

Each member of the room eerily bears the same resemblance. Everyone stays safe by fitting in with the crowd, but the mob mentality only makes it easier for enemies to stay hidden. It is impossible to distinguish them, but they roam within the shadows... just out of reach...

Those loyal to the Mushroom Kingdom take it upon themselves to craft a democratic voting system to eliminate suspicious members of the mob while they stay awake--methodically sending unfortunate souls to perish away in the gallows.

However, when the last few fall asleep... who knows what will happen.

It has been a soul-wrenching couple of hours for everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom. The Boos have put a Thundercloud over the roof of the castle, preventing any chance of a possible escape. With the adrenaline wearing off, all of the Toads are falling asleep one-by-one until no one can stay awake any longer.

The only illumination inside the castle is that from the moon. Those who are active throughout the night are careful to watch their steps in wary of being caught in action or caught in the crossfire...

It is now Night 0. Everyone with night actions, please send me your decisions.
{Reminder that we are starting in a night phase. Night phases with me typically last until every member has logged onto the forum, so that time zones cannot be used to confirm/accuse other members.}
{Please no talking at night.}

Offline Slacker

Re: MK Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 01:01:58 PM »
{Quick turnaround since people submitted actions as they confirmed, main reason why I wanted everyone to confirm before we started lol fair play.}

Night 0
Although it seemed as though they had just shut their eyes, the night had passed swiftly and without mercy. Though the weather prevented them from leaving, the castle foyer was now bright enough for everyone to see a lifeless body on the ground in the middle of the room. Eerily, the body showed no apparent cause of death. Apprehensively, the group as a whole nudged closer in order to see who the first unfortunate victim was...

Spoiler: Victim #1 (click to show/hide)

Saddened by the mysterious death of their friend, everyone tried their best to forget about the tragedy in front of them and instead turn their attention toward who was responsible for it.

It is now Day 1. I will update the Vote Count when I can. The day comes to an end whenever a majority decision is reached.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
Re: MK Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 01:20:19 PM »
i suggest we vote nobody today. a shot in the dark would have 5/7 chance of hitting town. otherwise, mario can out and lead the town. should be safe since we have peach still alive.

Vote: Nobody
I'm crossing you in style