Author Topic: MK Mafia (ENDGAME)  (Read 35378 times)

Offline RafalRib

• The Hype God/King
  • June 2016: CRASH IS BACK!
  • pt 
Re: MK Mafia (3 spots left)
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »
I wanted to give it a shot :P

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »
*Joined*

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 12:04:35 PM »
I'll be a reserve in case others want to join in front of me
:P

Also an easy replacement too if needed.

Offline Slacker

Re: MK Mafia (Starting Later)
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 12:10:55 PM »
 :) Finished sign-ups in two days, I am so proud.

1. How often will this update? Is it going to be once a day or twice a day, or what? I'm in Hawaii so my timezones are kind of weird.

2. Can you claim your role, for example publicly claim to be a cop?

3. Are PMs between players completely disallowed? Can town and/or mafia send PMs to other people?
The link is the very basics of the game--with your experience you should have absolutely no problem. (e.g., link leads to swf file that explains what day and night are, voting mechanics, stuff like that. I'll edit my post in a second though to include a mirror.) As for your questions:

1. My activity is sporadic, at the very least it will be updated once a day. Updates will typically come in the form of vote counts. My style of modding is typically to not impose deadlines unless discussion is non-existant, so you won't really have to worry about missing out your chance to say anything unless the town is quick/lynch-happy. I like discussion in games, so I do what I can to get everyone to talk. It is a much slower pace than EpicMafia lol that's for sure.

2. Absolutely! I will include a few tips later before I give it the official start, but you may claim your role as well as claim a role that is not yours. The only thing you may not do is quote a role PM to prove this. There isn't really a point to that anyway as they're all included in the first post.

3. PMs between players (discussing the game) are disallowed and is recognized as cheating. It's disallowed because it's outside the realm of play and may pose as a disadvantage for other players. However, I will be creating quicktopics for the mafia, cop, and doctor. These are links to threads (no sign-up) where the mafia will be able to discuss freely and the cop/doc can send me their night actions without worrying about other players looking to see if they are PMing me on the Who's Online link at the bottom.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if you want more clarification! I'll be posting rules including a lot of these later.

Isn't it kind of bad if a sole survivng Boo becomes godfather through inheritance? =P Probably should just say "If King Boo dies, you will gain the authority to order executions and make decisions on the kill target."
Yeah that's a more sophisticated way of putting it lol. I was trying to say that by stating that the Boo will always be found guilty by the cop, but I like your wording much better.

I'll be a second reserve behind 8B1T.

Not sure how active I'll be in the coming month.
It's nice you finally returned Slacker.
Why thank you! :) I am incurably busy during school but the summer offers a small opening of freedom for me. You and HJ are signed up as reserves!

I wanted to give it a shot :P
Welcome aboard!

*Joined*
Welcome back, you're our final sign-up!

I'll be a reserve in case others want to join in front of me
:P

Also an easy replacement too if needed.
#3 spot in the replacement list, #1 spot in our hearts--thanks for signing up!

I appreciate everyone signing up! The game will most likely get kicked off later tonight, here are the next steps:
- Post rules and add them to the first post
- Randomly assign roles and send PMs
- Have 5/8 people confirm they received a role PM
- Once we get majority, the game will begin!

In the meantime, please ask any and all questions that you have. Rules should be up quickly, I'll probably use my old rules and make small changes.

Offline Slacker

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 12:26:03 PM »
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Edit: Cleaned a few things up.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:38:19 PM by Slacker »

Offline MattC

• ggnore sharks
  • aq 
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
hey

Offline Slacker

Re: MK Mafia (Check In)
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 12:55:41 PM »
pic
Sure

I'm sure those of you who are new to the game will pick things up quickly--if you have any questions though, please feel free to PM me.
I have randomly assigned roles and I am in the process of making the actual PMs and sending them out. This may take a little time, but I'll throw this here anyway:

Please confirm that you have received a role from me by replying below. Please do not post the role lol. When we reach a majority (5/8), I will begin the first night phase.

Still ask any questions if you have them!

I also forgot to include that this game is a Night Start. We will start in Night 0 where the mafia, doctor, and cop will all send me their actions before moving to Day 1. Sorry about forgetting to mention this.

Edit: All roles have been sent out. Please take any personal/specific questions to PM with me, as I don't want anyone to give away game-breaking information. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:18:42 PM by Slacker »

Offline Some Edgy Wii U Fan

• :D
  • We really need more active users
  • us 
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 02:21:03 PM »
Ugh, all of this is way too dang confusing for me. I'm afraid I have to drop out. Sorry.
Meh.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »
Ooooop

Obtained Role

Offline Slacker

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 02:28:11 PM »
1/8

HJ, Toblet, or Yoshiman do you want to go by order or do any of you have a preference?

Offline Don't make me beg

• Moon River
  • Wider than a mile
  • us 
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 02:29:52 PM »
K. Got my role.
I'm crossing you in style

Offline Snowy

• cu 
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »
Ugh, all of this is way too dang confusing for me. I'm afraid I have to drop out. Sorry.
LOL
↑↑↑You are nothing but a poor, destitute, desperate, hypocritical, coal-black-hearted Satanspawn who lives off of others' suffering and I am through all of this because I am better than that and you.

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 02:38:10 PM »
Yep. Got mine.

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »
Got my role.

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Slacker

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 02:40:26 PM »
LOL
lmao had a feeling this might happen

4/8

We need to replace WiiU before we start, so it'll probably be late tonight.

Edit: I hate replacing in-game so I think we might wait for everyone to confirm just so we have no other need to scramble for replacements.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:32:40 PM by Slacker »