Author Topic: Suggestion Box  (Read 4827 times)

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: Suggestion Box
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 06:29:36 PM »
I see that for some mini-games, it's based on rounds
I understand the rounds but some mini-games can be done altogether (The Rocket one)
Just to make the game progress instead of halting (There are only some mini-games that you can do this though)
How would you handle the time it takes for a mini-game to complete?

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 06:37:32 PM »
I see that for some mini-games, it's based on rounds
I understand the rounds but some mini-games can be done altogether (The Rocket one)
Just to make the game progress instead of halting (There are only some mini-games that you can do this though)
How would you handle the time it takes for a mini-game to complete?
I prefer having minigames last for quite some time (gives players a chance to think some moves over incase of previous events) rather than just one post or PM, but if I do have to halt some games quite a bit, I do have single PM versions of most of the minigames (as you can see by the last game I hosted - I already took that suggestion some time ago myself)

...yes, I may switch to them during the game on Luigi's Mansion if the delays keep up.

Offline Croconaw

• So I am far less active now.
  • Not too interested in forums now.
  • ca 
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
Bowser minigames. I'll give you permission to use Fruits of Doom and Balloon of Doom.

And a board based on Super Paper Mario? Your object is to collect the 8 Pure Hearts, and you need all eight colors to win. Each Pure Heart costs 10 coins, and you can't buy a color you already have. Once you collect all eight, race back to start to win.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 07:07:03 PM »
Bowser minigames. I'll give you permission to use Fruits of Doom and Balloon of Doom.

And a board based on Super Paper Mario? Your object is to collect the 8 Pure Hearts, and you need all eight colors to win. Each Pure Heart costs 10 coins, and you can't buy a color you already have. Once you collect all eight, race back to start to win.
The first thing I'm fine with... might not exactly make those mini-games, though (My Bowser mini-games consists of Bowser himself being playable in certain mini-games).

But for your board idea - it's something I'd rather not make myself, as my boards are suppose to be like the normal Mario Party games.
If I decide to make duel and 2vs2 games, however, I might take a similar concept and put it in one of my boards for a duel game, but only if...

The theme and design of the boards I make are something I'd like to create on my own.