Author Topic: What game has the most special place in your heart?  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
Re: What game has the most special place in your heart?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 07:52:51 PM »
The game that has the most special place in my heart is MKWii. I remember when I first got it on Christmas in 2009, from Santa. When I first played it, I was actually pretty good at it! I reached 2 stars in 2011, and 3 stars in 2013! For me, MKWii was very glitch, but game me so many memories, from the first TWD98 video to Custom Tracks (which I don't have). Since I didn't have to go to school until 11:00 on May 20 due to a doctor's appointment, I stayed up late with my MPL buddies to have one last 3 hour Grand Prix. I was in the room the whole time, with Toblet as the host. I had so much fun racing that I made myself stay up so late so I can play with my MPL buddies. :) I played mostly VS, doing very well! In the end, I felt very sad that wifi was shutting down (no hacks), but I was happy that MK8 was coming out, then I bought it on the release date! You can find the MKWii CN video here: I start playing at 44:16, and perhaps the best moment was at 1:46.54 . Tbh, SZ really deserved that.  :P
In general, MKWii has the most memorable moments and the most special place in my heart, from the MKWii CN to the first time I made the Coconut Mall OOB glitch. :)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline Lorenzo The Comic

• us 
The game has the most special place in my heart
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 11:36:08 AM »
Super Smash Bros. Melee. I enjoyed it as a little kid and I still enjoy it now. Super Smash Bros. 4 may have loads of content, but the physics matter to me more (i.e. L-Canceling, Wavedashing), so I prefer Melee. I watch many tournament videos of Melee.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing to see here, move along
  • Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 08:55:15 PM »
Now the obvious choice would be to go with Super Mario Galaxy. Every time I play it I feel very Nostalgic. But other than that, Wii Sports was the first game I ever played, and the first game I ever owned. And NSMBW was the first  Mario game I owned. So all three of those have a special place in my heart.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2015, 11:27:07 PM »
Wario's Woods for SNES. It was one of the very first games I ever played, and its a good puzzle game. Too bad my cartridge had to stop working properly  :(
Ancient trash.
Spoiler: Smash 4 license (click to show/hide)

Offline Accj21

• Teamwork makes the meme work
  • Purple is my new favorite color
  • us 
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 05:37:36 AM »
New Super Mario Bros. Wii since it was the first Mario game I ever played. Mario Kart Wii as well, because I have had so many good memories with it.

Offline Garrulous

• wakes up screaming from the american dream
  • Black and nerdy
  • us 
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 08:05:17 AM »
I'm seeing a lot of people here respond with "Super Mario Galaxy" or "NSMB Wii" and it makes me think back to my first mario game being Super Mario 64.
God i feel old.

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of people here respond with "Super Mario Galaxy" or "NSMB Wii" and it makes me think back to my first mario game being Super Mario 64.
God i feel old.
For me it's the original Super Mario Bros., so you don't have the oldest game. XD

Offline Timmy

• ~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
  • ca 
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »
I have a few games...

Paper Mario TTYD - This game was one where all of my siblings and myself had their own files and went through the game at their own pace. Then I started watching Shadowkirby's TTYD vids and I started "hacking" (i.e. sweeping through it and superguarding almost everything) LOL.

Mario Party 6 - Too much nostalgia and too much fun and it all started back in Grade 1, simply put. Also the reason why 6 is my magic number. ;)

Brawl (and Smash 4) - This was a game that I'd play like 24/7. We got Brawl Day 1 (back when I was 10) and I'd play it practically everyday, even skipping my homework for it. :P
And then I got involved in my Smash community, in 2012 (when I was 14). I've grown to love it so much because I feel I really fit in there and I'm DAMN proud to be in the community and meet such great people and make great friends. We're still growing and Still continuing on with Smash 4! :D

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2015, 07:29:13 PM »
The game that has the most special place in my heart is MKWii. I remember when I first got it on Christmas in 2009, from Santa. When I first played it, I was actually pretty good at it! I reached 2 stars in 2011, and 3 stars in 2013! For me, MKWii was very glitch, but game me so many memories, from the first TWD98 video to Custom Tracks (which I don't have). Since I didn't have to go to school until 11:00 on May 20 due to a doctor's appointment, I stayed up late with my MPL buddies to have one last 3 hour Grand Prix. I was in the room the whole time, with Toblet as the host. I had so much fun racing that I made myself stay up so late so I can play with my MPL buddies. :) I played mostly VS, doing very well! In the end, I felt very sad that wifi was shutting down (no hacks), but I was happy that MK8 was coming out, then I bought it on the release date! You can find the MKWii CN video here: I start playing at 44:16, and perhaps the best moment was at 1:46.54 . Tbh, SZ really deserved that.  :P
In general, MKWii has the most memorable moments and the most special place in my heart, from the MKWii CN to the first time I made the Coconut Mall OOB glitch. :)
You know, seeing how much you love MKWii reminds me how different my life could have gone...
*FLASHBACK TO MY BIRTHDAY SEVERAL YEARS AGO*
I had gone out with my grandmother to go shopping for a present. When I got to the store, I was torn between two games, Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart Wii. I ultimately decided to go with Super Mario Galaxy, and although I'm happy with Super Mario Galaxy, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had gone with MKWii...
*PRESENT*

Offline Bowser498

• Bowser498: Super Mario Video Game Expert
  • Yoshi and Bowser rule!
  • us 
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2015, 07:38:55 PM »
You know, seeing how much you love MKWii reminds me how different my life could have gone...
I had gone out with my grandmother to go shopping for a present. When I got to the store, I was torn between two games, Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart Wii. I ultimately decided to go with Super Mario Galaxy, and although I'm happy with Super Mario Galaxy, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had gone with MKWii...
*PRESENT*
However, if you want MKWii now, I suggest you get Custom Tracks as well. :)

-IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY SIG- :ssb4yoshi: :ssb4bowser:

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »
*PRESENT*
Maybe. I'd probably get MK8 if I get a MK game though.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2015, 08:21:12 PM »
1. Stop making a big quote pyramid.

2. Don't get MK8, its bad. Get MKW.
Ancient trash.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2015, 08:25:20 PM »
*PRESENT*

1. But quote pyramids are fun. :(

2. If you say so.

Offline NintendoFan

• -
  • us 
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2015, 08:37:50 PM »
Its not fun, all it does is take up unnecessary space and it repeats something that's already been said constantly.
Ancient trash.

Offline GrandStarGalaxy

• Nothing here either
  • us 
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2015, 08:57:21 PM »
Fine. Last one. :P
*PRESENT*

1. But quote pyramids are fun. :(

2. If you say so.

Its not fun, all it does is take up unnecessary space and it repeats something that's already been said constantly.