Author Topic: Deep Sea Salvage  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Deep Sea Salvage
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Deep Sea Salvage

Type: 4-Player

This is a Bonus Game! Pilot your submarines and grab the Coins the Hammer Bros. throw! Mines are cast along with the Coins. Hit one, and you'll stop dead in the water for a moment.
[edit]

Control Stick: Move

A: Surface

This is a nice bonus minigame. The mines are rather easy to avoid and the coins and bags are plentiful.

Offline Dark Boo

• Can I object!?
  • us 
Re: Deep Sea Salvage
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »
I always get around 40 coins if they throw the cascade of Money Bags lol

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:12:43 AM »
That's an easy one! I just collect the treasure that Hammer Bro throws in, and not only that, it's also a BONUS minigame! That's awesome!

Just beware of the mines though!
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »
I really enjoy the bonus mini-games on the board maps. I can collect over twenty coins, but the mines the Hammer Bro tosses sometimes hit me and then I miss a coin bag :(.

I like it regardless, and the controller are interesting over just moving. I like to stay above the others in order to grab more coins than them.

I can't get that many coins, I find it difficult. I never witnessed the Hammer Bro throw throw more than a few coin bags, I guess I'm not so lucky.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion