Author Topic: Abandon Ship  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Abandon Ship
« on: June 04, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »
Abandon Ship

Type: 4-Player

Quickly climb to the top of the mast before the ship sinks beneath the sea. If you get hit by the jumping Cheep-cheeps, you'll be stopped for a moment, so beware!

Control Stick: Move

A: Climb

This minigame is chaotic and quite challenging.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Abandon Ship
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
I honestly don't know what to think about this mini-game, it seems button mashing the most doesn't matter. I sometimes win and sometimes lose and it's completely random, I'm not sure what determines it. That's why I go after the coins :P

The Cheep Cheep gets me a lot, which doesn't really hinder much. I think it's a bit better than Mecha Marathon, but it's still hard in the mini-game coaster. I like the mini-games where the players get snatched by the bloopers, but I don't know about this one.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:10:20 AM »
Not only that the Cheep Cheeps can stun you, they can also push you backwards a bit. Don't like it when the CPU settings are set to hard, even when I keep dodging.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 12:49:24 AM »
Half the time I play this, I die right at the start.
True Story. :P

Most of the time if I do survive that, though, I usually win (with most coins as well).

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 01:12:08 AM »
Half the time I play this, I die right at the start.
True Story. :P
Note to self: When this minigame starts: GET GOING RIGHT AWAY!
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio