Author Topic: Shock, Drop, or Roll  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Shock, Drop, or Roll
« on: May 24, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
Shock, Drop, or Roll

Type: 1v3

Throw the lever to spin the power turbine. Stop your rivals in their tracks and roll them all off!

Control Stick: Rotate, Run

A: Jump

I have never been thrown off as the team. Being the single player is more difficult.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Shock, Drop, or Roll
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
Simple mini-game. Being alone was simple to play, but it depends on how skilled your opponents are. If you can, you could try to trick them.

Being on the team is easy as well, but it can tricky if you're going in the same direction as the power turbine, if you don't realize it.

A future mini-game was just like this, Rotisserie Rampage.

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »
Easy. They should have made it that you fall immediately if you fell too low there, although you're always given a time to save yourself.

The other thing is jumping. I'm always jumping in this one because it's almost impossible to fall off if you're jumping all the time. :P
Would be better if one of the two were removed from the game.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 06:19:38 PM »
If you're a team player; careful it can get harder as such (like the camera changes angles as the solo changes inputs).

As the team, the only way to save yourself is the jumping command, but do not face the direction where the power turbine is rolling. Survive in 30 seconds and the team will take the win.

As Vipsoccermaster said, Rotisserie Rampage is the minigame remake for Mario Party DS.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio