Author Topic: Quicksand Cache  (Read 987 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Quicksand Cache
« on: May 24, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
Quicksand Cache

Type: 1v3

The player in the Bowser Suit controls the quicksand. Try to pull down all of your coin-collecting rivals.

Control Stick: Move, Rotate Sand

Very easy as the team.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Quicksand Cache
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:59:19 PM »
As the team, it's simple, it's not even funny. Collecting coins is easy, although you have to be quick about it. Being the single player is nothing, but depending on the skill of your opponents, it's likely that you get far less than the others. Only advantage is controlling the quicksand and cannot miss.

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 10:24:42 PM »
A fun coin collecting mini-game. It's easy, even easy computers avoid getting sucked in. I prefer the team over the Bowser Suit guy. I get less coins as the lone-player because controlling the direction of the sand ain't gonna help if the team is good enough. I miss coin bags occasionally but I still walk away with a good amount of coins.

The mini-game coaster version of this is very easy which is get 15 coins.

The introduction where Baby Bowser grabs a coin and gets sucked in is entertaining.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 07:25:53 AM »
Don't get too close to the bottomless pit at the center as you're a team player. They do their best to collect the coins, maybe they want the solo player to get nothing in the end. The solo controls just only add the effects to the quicksand during play. Another Mario Party 2 bonus minigame.

No-one will win 0 coins at the end, it is impossible.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio