Author Topic: Handcar Havoc  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Handcar Havoc
« on: May 13, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
Handcar Havoc

Type: 2v2

One of the few minigames to appear in both MP1 and MP2. First to make their handcar to the finish wins!

A: Speed Up

B: Brake

Control Stick: Lean

I hate this minigame so much. Button mashing just isn't my style.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
Re: Handcar Havoc
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:31:13 PM »
I like this mini-game more in Mario Party 2. Why? Because in the first game, you're more likely to fall off since you curve more easily than in Mario Party 2. Also, is it me, or is this mini-game easier to complete in Hard Mode than Normal Mode of Mini-Game Coaster?

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 07:48:08 PM »
I hated this mini-game in the first Mario Party because my teammate would always make us fall to our doom. I'm not sure if you can fall in Mario Party 2's because I have never fell in that one.

Mario Party 2's is slightly better. I abhor button mashing mini-games, but at least there is a bit more to it.

I like this mini-game more in Mario Party 2. Why? Because in the first game, you're more likely to fall off since you curve more easily than in Mario Party 2. Also, is it me, or is this mini-game easier to complete in Hard Mode than Normal Mode of Mini-Game Coaster?

I haven't noticed that before, but that mini-game on the hard coaster seems easier than hard computers playing that min-game in other modes. I can actually beat them.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 12:58:52 AM »
In Mario Party I was fine with this - had no problems with this game what-so-ever.

In Mario Party 2, however, I always had troubles going fast through here without falling off the mine cart.
Why does the second one seem so much harder than the first for some reason? :what:

...it's still a fun game to play, though. :P

Offline SMK

• Formally Sir Metal King
  • gb 
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »
Mario Party 2
DK = Overpowered

This game wasn't too difficult but I must say that DK, like all the other games, is op and I lost to him quite a few times on this.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 12:17:57 AM »
In Mario Party 2, however, I always had troubles going fast through here without falling off the mine cart.
Why does the second one seem so much harder than the first for some reason? :what:
Same here, and I don't know why this keeps happening to me while I go too fast. But still a great minigame to play though.
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio