Author Topic: Nintendo Direct  (Read 36665 times)

Offline madstarr12

• Not worthy of holding the "Owl" name....
  • Toad
Re: Nintendo Direct
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 11:24:48 PM »
Japanese Nintendo Direct Luigi Special 2

Apparently, the Japanese are getting a full-on Nintendo Direct featuring Luigi, 3DS, Wii U First Party and the update for next week which likely includes the improvements in load times.

Aww man. Hopefully we could get some of these goodies sometime soon as official statements here in NA (Europe too!).

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 12:19:18 AM »
I love these moments! It's the night before a Nintendo Direct and all I have to do is go to sleep and wake up for stream. Of course, I'm not expecting tons of announcements, but they are exciting regardless.

It's like a mini-E3. Woo!

Offline 7MightyKarts

• The great Lucky 7
  • de 
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »
I think they will provide some info on Fire Emblem DLC (at least in Europe) and maybe about this Wii U System Update, Yoshi and other things, but I have no idea what else.
That is very likely for the Fire Emblem, for Europe, but all the other things, absolutely not. This Nintendo Direct has nothing to do with the Wii U as it is for the Nintendo 3DS only. There could be announcements for Miiverse integration for 3DS, though.
Hihi. Except for the System Update, I never talked about Wii U. :)
And what was announced? A new Yoshi game for 3DS. :D
But I just looks like Yoshi's Island in, well, 3D. (Ok, that's supposed to be but still...)
I like this new Zelda game very much.
O0
This smiley looks really funny.  Has anyone ever used it?

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 09:55:52 AM »
^ Yeah, yeah. :P

Here's the North American Direct:

Offline Super Mario Party

• Partying with Mario & Co. 24/7
  • Mario Party!
  • us 
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
Wow, that E3 was amazing. It was great seeing news on Dream Team & World Tour. Also loved that they showed off MP 3DS & LttP2 for the first time. It was also nice to hear more about New Super Luigi U, the April Wii U System Update, Wii U VC and release dates for Game & Wario and Pikmin 3 (which was also shown on NOA's twitter instead of the direct). Too bad there was no release date for World Tour, but at least we got one for Dream Team and Mario & Donkey Kong. Maybe it comes out in September?

Offline Luma Party

• The Luma
  • ca 
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 12:59:11 PM »
^ Yeah, yeah. :P

Here's the North American Direct:

That was more interesting than I expected.
I only expected a release date for Country Returns 3D.

Wow, that E3 was amazing. It was great seeing news on Dream Team & World Tour. Also loved that they showed off MP 3DS & LttP2 for the first time. It was also nice to hear more about New Super Luigi U, the April Wii U System Update, Wii U VC and release dates for Game & Wario and Pikmin 3 (which was also shown on NOA's twitter instead of the direct). Too bad there was no release date for World Tour, but at least we got one for Dream Team and Mario & Donkey Kong. Maybe it comes out in September?
It was a Nintendo Direct not E3.
E3 is in June.  :P

Offline TheFrozenFairy

• us 
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »
I really liked that Nintendo Direct. The best parts were Mario Party 3DS and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team. I thought Satoru Iwata with the two in Mario and Luigi costumes entertaining. probably one of the best Nintendo Directs ever.

I've got a feeling that Mario Golf: World Tour is going to be released either during the summer or holiday 2013. That's because of all the other Nintendo game's release dates.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Super Mario Party

• Partying with Mario & Co. 24/7
  • Mario Party!
  • us 
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2013, 06:55:23 AM »
It was a Nintendo Direct not E3.
E3 is in June.  :P
Oops. Felt too much like an E3 that I accidentally called it that!

I've got a feeling that Mario Golf: World Tour is going to be released either during the summer or holiday 2013. That's because of all the other Nintendo game's release dates.
Yeah, we know it will be the summer. Just no specifics right now. Hopefully September because we have DKCR 3D & Minis on the Move in May, New Leaf in June, Dream Team in July (Europe)/August (US), XY in October and ALttP2 & MP 3DS will probably be November/December.

Offline SpiderStaryu

• Peachy's got it!
  • us 
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2013, 07:34:47 AM »

Nintendo Direct tomorrow. Be prepared.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 08:04:27 AM »
It begins.

Summer titles? Then we can definitely look forward to news on M&L, Mario Golf, Game & Wario, Wii Fit, W101. I would guess Pikmin 3 as well.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 12:12:37 PM »
Still at 7:00 AM in the morning? They sure like doing these early in the Pacific Zone.

It begins.

Summer titles? Then we can definitely look forward to news on M&L, Mario Golf, Game & Wario, Wii Fit, W101. I would guess Pikmin 3 as well.
Pretty much. I guess it focuses on the games that we already know. Maybe the Summer Wii U update, too.

But guys, that's not all. Not only do we have a Nintendo Direct tomorrow, but we have yet another, solely on Wii U and its software for Fall 2013 at the start of June, before E3 2013 begins.

Offline Chalphy

• ca 
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »
These are the summer games for Japan. North America is the same except for the addition of Game & Wario.

Offline SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • us 
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2013, 07:01:14 AM »
Starting now. Forgot about New Super Luigi U.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2013, 10:15:23 AM »
Here's the North American Nintendo Direct (Friday, May 17, 2013):

Nintendo Direct 5.17.2013