Star Summit

Star_Summit_1.2.json

Filesize: 2.01MB  Views: (2540)  Downloads (2648)  
Description: Star Summit is inspired by the recent release of Star Rod, the new Paper Mario hacking tool. There is no gimmick on this board, just your standard Mario Party 3 board with what I hope are appealing visuals!

Textures are all thanks to Star Rod as are most of the objects. A few other models were taken from the Model Resource while the rest were made by hand. Created using SketchUp!

Unfortunately, I am still figuring out how custom events work. Ideally I would like the Star Spirits to have a random chance of giving two items (Mushroom or Golden Mushroom, Magic Lamp or Lucky Lamp, etc) but I don't know how to set that up yet.

Version: 1.2 (01/14/19)
-PP64's space alignment bug is now fixed! The .json now shows the correct alignment as it would appear in-game.

Version: 1.1 (12/26/18)
- Background is no longer slightly blurred.
- Minor background touch ups to remove misplaced pixels.
- Star spawn at the top of the board moved to top left.
- Three happening spaces added, removing two blue spaces and one red space.
- Custom Events! These events were not written from scratch but are instead modified versions of PP64's already released events.
   - The two happening spaces in front of Merluvlee's house gives the player that lands there a random number of coins ranging from 1-12. No text.
   - The seven happening spaces at the top of the board each represent a different Star Spirit. Landing there will get you an item. Starting from left
      - Misstar - Golden Mushroom
      - Skolar - Poison Mushroom
      - Kalmar - Mushroom
      - Eldstar - Magic Lamp
      - Mamar - Boo Repellent
      - Klevar - Skeleton Key
      - Muskular - Reverse Mushroom

Version: 1.0 (09/27/17)
 - Initial release. Limitations to PP64 only allow a limit of two item shops, two banks, two doors, and one Boo. Spaces are aligned. Happening spaces have no effect.

Posted by: SuperZambezi January 14, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

Rating: ***** by 3 members.

Comments (1)

StalfosKing
The Hero's Shade
Koopa Troopa

Strength cannot be without courage.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:03:01 AM
Very, very appealing visuals and a layout that would fit right in the original game.

Return to Downloads