Author Topic: Hello, does anyone remember someone named Luma Party?  (Read 778 times)

Offline GameGirl1209

• GameGirl
  • ca 
Hello, does anyone remember someone named Luma Party?
« on: May 20, 2017, 11:27:10 AM »
Hi everyone, my brother used to come on here all the time and his name was Luma Party, and as far as I know he stopped using this website just over a year ago. He never told me why he stopped playing video games, and I was wondering if anyone on here would have any idea why. Thanks so much

GameGirl1209

Offline SirFrozenFairy

• us 
Re: Hello, does anyone remember someone named Luma Party?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 11:25:07 PM »
Hi hi. Hello. I was Luma Party's friend until he suddenly disappeared just over a year ago. Now he was a really great friend, he sort of mentored me as a forum moderator on another forum up until he vanished without telling anyone why.

It is most unfortunate, but your guess may be better than ours. For as much or little as we knew Luma he would oft keep serious matters that afflicted him to himself, as well as his disappearance with no indicator other than a claim of leaving for vacation.

He was also quite dedicated at http://thenforumsite.forumotion.com until his disappearance. Whatever his reasons for leaving, his good friends and I at TNFS wish him the best if he never intends to return for whatever reason. Sorry to hear he stopped playing video games, that's surprising to me.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline GameGirl1209

• GameGirl
  • ca 
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 07:09:14 AM »
Thank you for letting me know that, my brother (Luma Pary) had many friends on here, I'm glad to hear that someone remembers him. Since I played games with home he always let me join in on online games that he played with you guys, and if you don't mind I'd love to get to know his friends from before, as he was always talking about you guys. I hope you would like to be friends!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:48:36 PM »
I'm a friend of Luma Party as well. I remember talking to him all the time through PMs (Personal Messages) and chatting back and forth in both of our profiles. His disappearance came abrupt last year, but the reasoning behind that is completely unknown. I have no clue why he quit coming on. Given that you are the sibling of Luma Party, I thought you would know the cause, but it appears he kept his disappearance all to himself. Don't know why he stopped playing video games, and speaking of which, he also stopped being my friend on Nintendo platforms (3DS/Wii U). I guess he must have removed his Nintendo Network account, as there are no traces of him.

Offline GameGirl1209

• GameGirl
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 06:37:28 PM »
My brother removed all of his friends from our Wii U and said that he didn't care about video games anymore, and he gets annoyed when I try to talk about them. He did promise to try out the Nintendo Switxh if I can get one though, so I hope to get him back into video games.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 11:57:07 PM »
My brother removed all of his friends from our Wii U and said that he didn't care about video games anymore, and he gets annoyed when I try to talk about them. He did promise to try out the Nintendo Switch if I can get one though, so I hope to get him back into video games.
Sounds harsh. I wonder why or how he "switched" (pun intended) his own perspective(s) about video games back then. That's nice, hope you are able to succeed in finding one, although I hear it's pretty hard to find one at times, since a lot of people are crazy for the hybrid console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and most importantly, Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Offline GameGirl1209

• GameGirl
  • ca 
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 04:47:54 AM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!
I'm always up for a chat with him. However, if he needs time alone, then I can understand that.