Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mario Series / Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Predictions
« Last post by Yoshi19 on March 18, 2018, 12:05:40 PM »
Do you want to talk about doc characters?
Mario Series / Why isnít Mario Kart 9 on the Nintendo Switch
« Last post by Yoshi19 on March 18, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
Please make another Mario Kart games because Mario Kart is the best. Thereís Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Switch. Does everybody else want Mario Kart 9 to come on the Nintendo Switch? :D
Activities Central / Re: Mario Party: Discord Edition
« Last post by johnson83 on March 18, 2018, 05:58:55 AM »
Thank you for your work :-D
So, uh... I'm gonna try to do this.
It's a Discord server where I make an attempt to do host Mario Party games ala MPI and MPFS.
Everything is explained on the server 918 kiss so if you have a Discord account, please join and we'll see how this all works out.
I've done something similar to this before (except on a different server), and I believe I can actually make this all work out this time.
Nintendo / Who remembers watching these Mario Party TV commercials as a kid?!
« Last post by LuentrixGames on March 15, 2018, 06:27:09 PM »
Which one is your favorite?
 :mario: :luigi: :peach: :yoshi: :wario: :daisy: :waluigi: :toad: :boo: :koopakid: :toadette: :birdo: :drybones: :blooper: :hammerbro: :koopa: :shyguy: :magikoopa: :donkeykong: :diddykong: :bowser:
Mario Party / All Mario Party TV Commercials up to date =)
« Last post by LuentrixGames on March 15, 2018, 06:23:03 PM »
Which one is your favorite?
 :mario: :luigi: :peach: :yoshi: :wario: :daisy: :waluigi: :toad: :boo: :koopakid: :toadette: :birdo: :drybones: :blooper: :hammerbro: :koopa: :shyguy: :magikoopa:

Intro Board / Re: Hi
« Last post by johnson83 on February 21, 2018, 10:26:27 AM »
Hello I'm John nice to meet you  ;D
I am new here and Mario Party 5 is the worst game click here I have ever played. A large chunk of the minigames are all RNG and they suck.

I love you :*
Custom Boards / [MP] AOEWald
« Last post by Dukemon on February 17, 2018, 04:48:50 AM »
I have reused some graphics and add only a new board background to look if AOE1 is working as board editor.^^ I would say, it works better than with AOE2.

Issues are with the bottom spaces. They are not on the same line ingame like in the editor. COM goes only the big loop.
Intro Board / Re: what it do
« Last post by StalfosKing on February 14, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
To use the custom boards, open up Party Planner 64's editor in your browser. Next, load your clean ROM for whatever game the board is for. Then, use the "overwrite" drop-down menu and choose the first board on the list. Finally, click the button to write the ROM. Also, welcome to the site!
Intro Board / what it do
« Last post by Mugmun on February 13, 2018, 10:24:15 PM »
Hi, I'm new here (obviously), and I may or may not try out making some meme boards.

But, being new, idk what to do with the boards that I download from this site. I've tried downloading a few boards, but all the files are in .json, which my emulator doesn't take. I use Project64 ver. Can someone please tell me what I need to do with the files so that I can play the custom boards? Thanks in advance.
Activities Central / Re: Super Mario Maker speedrun challenge 3! [No signups needed]
« Last post by johnson83 on February 06, 2018, 06:48:22 PM »
My 3rd Speedrun challenge on one of my hardest courses, Revenge of the Wall Jumps!
Fastest clear starvegas (with some kind of proof) wins!
Level ID: 638B-0000-025E-AA82

If you upload the file to youtube.

Would be great  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10