Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Custom Boards / Re: How's this map looking?
« Last post by KillerAwesome on November 22, 2017, 05:05:36 PM »
I'm planning to have each lane have spaces, although I'm not sure what to do about the middle area (the path going from the left middle area to the right). The idea I have at the moment is to have a Boo area there, but I don't know about adding spaces their yet.
Custom Boards / Re: [Mario Party 3 Board] Sandy Shores
« Last post by SuperZambezi on November 22, 2017, 12:16:47 PM »
So happy to see people making custom made boards! And welcome! I agree with Stalfos, more decorations can really help the board stand out! The palm tree is a little odd too with it sticking underneath the path. Maybe shrink it?

Path layout is basic but I think it works great. My one concern is that there are two Chance Time spaces that can be easily accessed. This can totally be intentional, but expect a lot of chaos playing on this board!
Custom Boards / Re: How's this map looking?
« Last post by SuperZambezi on November 22, 2017, 12:13:08 PM »
I like it so far! A few extra little decorations and details can go a long way so I suggest trying to add a few more things into the empty spaces (not the outside, I think that looks fine blank with this theme).

For a path layout, how are you planning to use those double lands that lead from the center of the green area to the outer? Will both lanes have spaces in them?
Custom Boards / Re: [MP1] Lethal Lava Land
« Last post by SuperZambezi on November 22, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »
Looks good so far! Spaces look pretty punishing so far. o=

One thing to note is that while it looks easy to follow in PP64, those nice lines that gudie you from space to space won't be there in-game. My suggestion would be to add some kind of way (or path) to indicate where players are going so they can easily plan their move.
Nintendo / Re: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
« Last post by Lalitnut on November 21, 2017, 08:18:15 PM »
Wow, this is a Pokémon game, is it becoming another game?
Mario Series / Re: Why isn't a new Mario Baseball coming on E3
« Last post by Lalitnut on November 21, 2017, 08:16:44 PM »
I do not know why they do not. Maybe it is because the sales are not good. But it's a game I like very much.
Custom Boards / [MP1] Lethal Lava Land
« Last post by Bubblegum Chameleon on November 21, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
From Super Mario 64, Map was made with a 3d model of the level and use with Emb3D. Sorry if the lava is not bright, I can't see to figure out how to get it to glow.

Note that I'm posting it here if incase it don't work in the Downloads page like with my Chalk Board Land board.

Also note that it not fully perfect but not completely off and can easily be ignored.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wzru255gbcitqi3/Lethal%20Lava%20Land.json

Board Logo

The board itself with many jumping path. Note I made a small minor mistake and had to fix it.

The Select Screen

The Starting Screen. For some odd reason, I didn't get the picture of everyone in it.

The Conversation/Chance Time screen, Best fit with Bowser.
Activities Central / Mario Party: Discord Edition
« Last post by Mariokirby101 on November 21, 2017, 03:53:01 PM »
So, uh... I'm gonna try to do this.
https://discord.gg/DhTwNfE
It's a Discord server where I make an attempt to do host Mario Party games ala MPI and MPFS.
Everything is explained on the server so if you have a Discord account, please join and we'll see how this all works out.
I've done something similar to this before (except on a different server), and I believe I can actually make this all work out this time.
Intro Board / Let's Party!
« Last post by marsroverII on November 19, 2017, 06:23:42 PM »
Heya, Everyone. I'm marsroverII. I enjoy playing mario party, making boards with Party planner, and meeting new people. I hope we get along great. I'll see you around!
Mario Series / Why isn't a new Mario Baseball coming on E3
« Last post by Yoshi19 on November 19, 2017, 03:18:13 PM »
Mario Super Sluggers is the worst game that I ever heard. Come on Nintendo please make a new Mario baseball on E3. That's what I ever really wanted. Please! :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10