Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Intro Board / Re: Hello, does anyone remember someone named Luma Party?
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 24, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!
I'm always up for a chat with him. However, if he needs time alone, then I can understand that.
« Last post by GameGirl1209 on May 24, 2017, 04:47:54 AM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!
Intro Board / Re: Hello and nice to meet you!
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 24, 2017, 12:01:39 AM »
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy, GameGirl1209! I hope you enjoy your time here. Although, yes, the forum seems to have abandoned for quite a while, there hasn't been bustling activity since a few years ago. This website and forum has been around for almost ten years, believe it or not. Activity in the forum pretty much peaked around 2011-2012.
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 23, 2017, 11:57:07 PM »
My brother removed all of his friends from our Wii U and said that he didn't care about video games anymore, and he gets annoyed when I try to talk about them. He did promise to try out the Nintendo Switch if I can get one though, so I hope to get him back into video games.
Sounds harsh. I wonder why or how he "switched" (pun intended) his own perspective(s) about video games back then. That's nice, hope you are able to succeed in finding one, although I hear it's pretty hard to find one at times, since a lot of people are crazy for the hybrid console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and most importantly, Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
General Gaming / Re: Last Game You Got?
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 23, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »
Mario Sports Superstars (3DS)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS)
« Last post by GameGirl1209 on May 23, 2017, 03:58:44 PM »
Mario Sports Superstars, I don't really get games too often

« Last post by Megumin on May 22, 2017, 09:52:35 PM »
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Intro Board / Hello and nice to meet you!
« Last post by GameGirl1209 on May 22, 2017, 06:46:05 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is GameGirl, and I would love to get to know people who love video games as much as I do, and I would love to make friends through here, although I believe that I don't have the best timing, as it looks like not many people come on here anymore. Either way thanks and nice to meet you to the people who look at this post!
« Last post by GameGirl1209 on May 22, 2017, 06:37:28 PM »
My brother removed all of his friends from our Wii U and said that he didn't care about video games anymore, and he gets annoyed when I try to talk about them. He did promise to try out the Nintendo Switxh if I can get one though, so I hope to get him back into video games.
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 21, 2017, 08:48:36 PM »
I'm a friend of Luma Party as well. I remember talking to him all the time through PMs (Personal Messages) and chatting back and forth in both of our profiles. His disappearance came abrupt last year, but the reasoning behind that is completely unknown. I have no clue why he quit coming on. Given that you are the sibling of Luma Party, I thought you would know the cause, but it appears he kept his disappearance all to himself. Don't know why he stopped playing video games, and speaking of which, he also stopped being my friend on Nintendo platforms (3DS/Wii U). I guess he must have removed his Nintendo Network account, as there are no traces of him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10