Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
PartyPlanner64 / Re: Map without any star spaces?
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Yesterday at 03:16:00 AM »
It would work! I did it for one of my boards!  ;)
« Last post by Mario_Comix on July 19, 2017, 02:49:08 PM »
Do you know if it would work to place the sole Star Space in an unreachable location i.e. off the path?
« Last post by NintendoFan on July 18, 2017, 11:36:09 PM »
I want to make a map without any star spaces, will this create any issues? Will the game crash from this?
Yes, as far as I know the editor isn't advanced enough to make something like this - Not that it's entirely the editor's fault in the first place since the game would expect a star space somewhere, probably.

I wonder myself, I was hoping there be a thing where I can only add 1 star. That way I can remake my Candy Land map.
This would probably be possible in at least Mario Party 1 since Peach's Birthday Cake only has 1 star space, but as far as I know the editor is only able to save boards with a standard amount of star locations.
« Last post by Bubblegum Chameleon on July 18, 2017, 08:39:11 PM »
I wonder myself, I was hoping there be a thing where I can only add 1 star. That way I can remake my Candy Land map.
PartyPlanner64 / Map without any star spaces?
« Last post by CraftedPbody on July 17, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
I want to make a map without any star spaces, will this create any issues? Will the game crash from this?
Intro Board / Hey!
« Last post by CraftedPbody on July 17, 2017, 09:42:05 AM »
I'm new here as of today. How do y'all do?
General Discussion / Re: Hello! I used to post here back in 2015.
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on July 16, 2017, 11:40:51 AM »
Glad to see you're doing good! Unfortunately, this forum has been a deserted ghost town since then. Just about all of us has moved on from here.
Nintendo / Re: Pok�mon Sun & Pok�mon Moon
« Last post by Megumin on July 14, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »
A Shiny Tapu Koko is available through Nintendo Network from today until August 14.
General Discussion / Hello! I used to post here back in 2015.
« Last post by SputnicK on July 11, 2017, 12:00:34 PM »
Hey! I doubt anyone here remembers me, but I used to post on here back in 2015. I have fond memories of the daily poll, playing Mafia on the activities board, and simply discussing the many nuances of Mario Party. The forum was diverse and the members were amazingly kind and good-spirited. I wasn't here for a terribly long period, but I feel an intense nostalgia for the experiences I did share in it.

Anyway, I just wanted to come back to say hello, I guess a kind of throwback. Hope everyone is doing well! :)
Intro Board / Re: Hello Mario Party Legacy Forum!
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on July 11, 2017, 11:29:37 AM »
Enjoy your time here, although there hasn't been much activity lately.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10