Author Topic: Mario Party 11  (Read 188 times)

Offline Jakeawesome6

Mario Party 11
« on: May 26, 2018, 09:05:57 PM »
Mario Party Fans,
I hope you're ready to party. Mario Party 11 will most likely be announced at E3 (or later). Mario Party 11 will be releasing in 2019.

Offline Jakeawesome6

Re: Mario Party 11
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:01:14 AM »
My Mario Party 11 Predictions:
- 16 playable characters (12 start, 4 unlockable)
- Online Play and local play up to 8 players is included.
- 12 boards (6 for classic board game and 6 for car)
- Car mode is not mandatory in MP11.
- Classic Mode will not feature boss battles, but car mode will.
- Boards will not be bland in either mode in this game. Both modes will have unique boards.
- First Mario Party for the Nintendo Switch; releases Q2 2019.
- Story mode will include boss battles. Boss battles will include both familiar faces that Mario has taken on and brand-new original characters created for Mario Party 11.
- Game will include 80+ miningames.
- Both Bowser Party and Amiibo Party will return. In this game, Bowser Party will have Bowser Jr. playable as well.
*Note: All of these are my recommendations. *

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the Car and the Star system!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 05:17:26 AM »
I think you're putting your expectations a bit too high, Jakeawesome6! But here are mines:

- Follow-up to Mario Party Star Rush.
- All the boards in the main mode are both playable in Toad Tumble mode or in Balloon Bash mode.
- Idea of 3 boards by themes is dropped for fewer but more varied boards.
- Game offer more customisation (Minigame sets, number of turns/stars for each boards,etc...)
- Car system & Coinathlon will probably not return...
- New bonus modes, characters & other goodies as unlockable in the Toad Shop! Minigame Mode contains all the unlockables bonus modes.
- I would love online in this and it can happen but I think it won't, sadly...
- Story Mode is back with Toad Tumble mode only and the game have some sort of plot!
- The game will have DLC in forms of new Minigame Modes & boards!
- It will have more Minigames than Star Rush and 4 different types of them (4VS (30%), 1VS3 (15%), 2VS2 (15%) & Boss Battles (40%))
- Bigger variety of spaces & items. Some additions from Top 100 will return and there will be 10 different duel microgames!
- Roster will be Star Rush's but with new enemies characters! (Prediction: Spike, Shy Guy, Koopa & Boom Boom)
- New add to this game, priority of action circles every round (For example, a player with a priority of 1 will get the ally first if got at the same time than a player of priority 2)
- Dislike ratio will be high as always and comments will be full of people complaining it's not like Mario Party X

Offline Jakeawesome6

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 11:19:31 AM »
My Minigame Predictions
- 4-Player (Free-For-All)
- 1 vs. 3
- 2 vs. 2
- Boss
- Bowser
- Battle maybe?

I am trying to make Mario Party 11 better than 9 and 10. Also I put car mode as an option in this game.

Offline Spongyoshi

• Fan of Mario Parties,other games and Cartoons. I love both the Car and the Star system!
  • It's Show Time!
  • fr 
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 05:09:06 AM »
First thing tho, I really hope they choose a better name than "Mario Party 11"
Also, now Free-For-All ranks 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th places so adding an Battle minigame category doesn't make much sense.
I'd like Bowser minigames as well as DK minigames in the next Mario Party but I sadly don't believe they'll return... I hope I get surprised tho!
And I know what you're trying to do but seems pretty unlikely and a bit too general of an idea imo.