Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mario Party / Re: Super Mario Party: Custom Story Mode
« Last post by Spongyoshi on November 16, 2018, 11:28:10 AM »
For MPDS, true but for Super, I personally think it's fine tbh. :P
Mario Party / Re: Two Superstars
« Last post by Spongyoshi on November 16, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »
Yup! I think I even got a three-way tie once!
Mario Party / Re: Super Mario Party: Custom Story Mode
« Last post by Mario_Comix on November 15, 2018, 05:29:27 PM »
It's interesting because, for MP7 and MP8 the Solo modes had unique objectives to complete. Perhaps we could emulate that with the Partner Party, set it to 10 turns (something relatively short, you'll soon see why), and then the first team to complete the board's unique item/objective "wins" (you'll have to arbitrarily win lol). Or if neither team finishes it, then whichever has the most Stars.

I'll just say to Spongyoshi that, from my experience, 10 turns is too short lol. I just have some bad memories from MPDS Wiggler's Garden XD
Mario Party / Two Superstars
« Last post by s-maker on November 15, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
In Mario Party 10's Chaos Castle, my friend and I both got 45 Mini Stars in the end, and the game said that we were both Superstars. We even managed not to roll a 3 until after the Homestretch, thus missing the 20 bonus Mini Stars. Has anyone else experienced having the same score (whether in Mini Stars or Stars and Coins, depending on the game) as another player?
Nintendo / Re: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
« Last post by Maradon on November 14, 2018, 10:13:37 PM »
Thanks for the link.
Mario Series / Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Predictions
« Last post by Maradon on November 14, 2018, 10:12:35 PM »
It's a great new idea.
General Discussion / Theatre/Dance?
« Last post by hismaimai8888 on November 14, 2018, 07:38:29 AM »
Anyone into musical theatre/acting/singing? Also do any of you dance? This year I got the part of the Tinman in my old middle school's The Wiz, and in one of my numbers I got to do a tap solo! If any of you take dance what styles do you do?
Mario Series / Re: Your Favorite 3d Mario Model?
« Last post by Beswai on November 11, 2018, 08:13:01 PM »
For those who are looking for more information, please ask me.
PartyPlanner64 / Re: PLEASE HELP ME, I'M FAILING
« Last post by Beswai on November 11, 2018, 08:12:54 PM »
Can be considered as a very demanding information.
Mario Party Hacking/Modding / A question about hacking Fortune Street
« Last post by Calavera on November 10, 2018, 09:06:44 PM »
Is there any way possible using Gecko, AR codes or patches to allow you to buy more than 99 stocks at the bank?  This is a mod I've always wanted to see and wondered if anybody here knew of such a thing.  It would be even better if the game could somehow be modded so you were also able to buy in more than one district at the bank.  Even if the limit stayed at 99 so you could then for example buy 50 stocks in district A and 49 in District C.  Still Unlimited stocks would be ideal.  I don't really know much about game hacking but it seems like it could be possible to be able to buy up to 999 stocks when visiting the bank with just the use of an Action Replay or Gecko code.  Hopefully somebody will see this message and let me know.  Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10