Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Custom Boards / Re: Got a Board you want me to try?
« Last post by Paulkdragon on Today at 03:08:33 AM »
Mario Party / Re: All Mario Party TV Commercials up to date =)
« Last post by Spongyoshi on April 18, 2018, 04:20:27 AM »
Okay so the first three games advertisement are surprisingly edgy! They are very interesting but totally unfitting!
Mario Party 4 is great, fits the series way more and is funny!
Mario Party 5 however is totally unrelated to the game!
Mario Party 6 kinda unrelated too but is still a funny ad but Mario Party 7 one is on-point! Probably the best of the classic series ads!
Advance is just WTF? while DS is as "simple" as you can get. MP8 gets on my nerves...
Mario Party 9 & 10 are some of the best, simple and straight to the point with good footage!
Island Tour & Star Rush are super cringe-worthily however...
And obviously Top 100 is the best one. It's what you'd expect and want from an advertisement and please keep it that way!
If there's a draw in a minigame, it should result in a draw everytime!
They already managed the "Draw" result for a minigame so they should use it! It's not that hard...
« Last post by KardashianKim on April 18, 2018, 02:18:01 AM »
If it is karma, then have confidence and stability.
General Gaming / Re: INSIDE
« Last post by KardashianKim on April 18, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »
What do we do if we want something good and want to present it?
Mario Series / Re: What happened during the credits of Mario Party 4?
« Last post by Rungrawee on April 17, 2018, 11:53:04 PM »
I think it's very good. There are many good bosses.
What do you think we should do with this problem?
« Last post by Poisonclaw64 on April 16, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »
This is awesome! Like I said, I have every single board posted to the site, so if you want them I can totally give them to you!
Activities Central / Re: Party Revolution! (Mario Party based Skype Game)
« Last post by johnson83 on April 16, 2018, 06:25:31 AM »
I can not get your link. ???

Quote from: TayvieNoon on December 31, 2016, 11:24:08 PM
I'm not sure if it's สมัคร king168 okay to post games that won't happen on the forum here, but this game is heavily influenced by Mario Party. (PartyStar's Mario Elimination Game is in the same boat).

The game would pretty much run like Mario Party, but at the end of each turn the people with the least amount stars get nominated to leave the party.

Here are the applications, I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this, but applications will close January 5th!

I'm not sure if it's สมัคร king168 okay to post games that won't happen on the forum here, but this game is heavily influenced by Mario Party. (PartyStar's Mario Elimination Game is in the same boat).

The game would pretty much run like Mario Party, but at the end of each turn the people with the least amount stars get nominated to leave the party.

Here are the applications, I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this, but applications will close January 5th!

[/b]
« Last post by Paulkdragon on April 15, 2018, 12:03:50 AM »
To SpongyYoshi

here is me livestreaming your Bowser's Nebula board
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10