Author Topic: [Mario Party 3 Board] Sandy Shores  (Read 74 times)

Offline KillerAwesome

• Board Time!
  • Trying to make boards, one space at a time.
[Mario Party 3 Board] Sandy Shores
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
After finding out PartyPlanner64 exists, I thought I would try making maps for it! This map, Sandy Shores, contains multiple pathways with stars on the route, with a Skeleton Key door holding back one star. The Boo is now a space to make up for the lack of use with Happening Spaces, however there is an error for having more than one Boo event in a board.

Problems: Boo "Space" can only be done once and the CPU works most of the time- some stars can't be picked up by the CPU without a lamp.

Finally, please let me know what you thought of the board and what I could improve upon!

(Version 1) Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EW8Zlx8AoNwJQnXhyzf8QMBrmh30E_hJ

Space List:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Map:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:15:17 PM by KillerAwesome »

Offline StalfosKing

Re: [Mario Party 3 Board] Sandy Shores
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »
Wow, looks great!  ;D It could use more decorations, however. The 3D background makes it a cut above the rest. As for the layout and space-distribution, it looks pretty good as far as I can tell, but I'll have to play it to decide how good exactly. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
...Bloquillus? What the heck does that mean?

http://suzumiyamisa.deviantart.com/

Online SuperZambezi

• is a great
  • #1 Dry Bones fan on this forum
  • us 
Re: [Mario Party 3 Board] Sandy Shores
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:16:47 PM »
So happy to see people making custom made boards! And welcome! I agree with Stalfos, more decorations can really help the board stand out! The palm tree is a little odd too with it sticking underneath the path. Maybe shrink it?

Path layout is basic but I think it works great. My one concern is that there are two Chance Time spaces that can be easily accessed. This can totally be intentional, but expect a lot of chaos playing on this board!