Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Lost Levels Podcast / Re: The Lost Levels: Episode 250 - The Final Level
« Last post by Yamaguchi on Yesterday at 12:42:18 AM »
We would like to have a part in this discussion because we see a lot of useful information.
Mario Party / Re: All Mario Party TV Commercials up to date =)
« Last post by Yamaguchi on Yesterday at 12:42:01 AM »
I agree that the information is good and useful for those who are required.
Custom Boards / [MP3] MSPaint Board 1
« Last post by FancyMSPaintMaster on September 13, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »
Made this for no reason, lol. This board is for MP3.
(Here's my new Google Drive folder that will contain boards I have made.) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PX7l3fvEzxuyK7GzCS8UjHn_g6MGIkui?usp=sharing
Mario Series / Re: Your Favorite 3d Mario Model?
« Last post by Ferdinande on September 12, 2018, 09:04:49 AM »
FOR ME ALSO SAME MARIO 64 BECAUSE HE LOOKS COOL IN GAME FOR SURE
Intro Board / Re: Hello, people!
« Last post by SpiderStaryu on September 09, 2018, 10:27:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Glad you can meet with us through the Mario Party Legacy YouTube channel. :)

I highly recommend joining our Discord, that's where you'll be able to have conversations with a lot of the members. We're more active on there.
General Discussion / I just remembered that I have an account here (aka i'm sorry)
« Last post by eboyblue3 on September 08, 2018, 09:21:14 PM »
Let me just preface this by saying something right off the bat.

Oh, God.

I doubt that anyone here remembers me, but if they do, then they're most likely going to remember the absolutely inane shenanigans I caused here back in 2012-early 2013. I wasn't very bright back then at a sprightly young age of 11, but boy did I think I was just being the smartest man in the world, writing every post like I was trying to earn a master's degree in English. And that's only scratching the surface of a weird history involving some autistic kid spreading memes, trying to be relevant, and getting tempbanned for posting too much. For that, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry. Looking back now that I'm 17 and have matured quite a bit (I'm still pretty immature though), I too cringe at my past, but in a sort of good schadenfreude kind of way.

I'm doing much better off now, as I'm in my senior year of high school and moderating a website myself (in a way). Even though I've been through thick and thin, sometimes I find it good to look back on my past mistakes, because that's what makes people...well, them. Sometimes I find some interesting tidbits, like that Club Penguin cheat website I decided to put up and never do anything with back in about 2009. Other times there are things that I wanted to wipe off the face of the planet (such as my DeviantArt account, even though I kind of regret it because I've lost a lot of the "art" on there to history). Either way, all of this has helped me grow, and I would have been much worse off had it not been for the fire thrown at me over the years.

Even if I consider my presence here to be my lowest point, it's kind of nostalgic to see everything again. Just try not to shoot me down for being a total moron five years ago. ;)
Intro Board / Hello, people!
« Last post by 14 on September 08, 2018, 10:12:37 AM »
Hello, people! I'm 14 or 14ch. I was watching Mario Party Legacy videos a while ago and found this forum. I instantly registered here to see some stuff. Behind that, I'm huge Mario fan and playing Mario Party games sometimes.

Feel free to welcome me with greetings!  :)
PartyPlanner64 / Events
« Last post by Dukemon on September 07, 2018, 07:20:44 AM »
I am a little bit confused because of the events.
I do have the IDs from ?-spaces and target spaces. The ?-spaces should work by landing on this space. The target spaces are hidden spaces and should be ignored by passing this ones.
Which manuals I have to read to get the porting events?

Here is my latest board which I working on.

Mario Party / Re: Super Mario Party
« Last post by Folt on September 06, 2018, 05:24:41 AM »
Japanese Nintendo Channel posted this neat little video showing quite a bit of the normal Mario Party mode:

We get a look at quite a few new minigames.

Bonus Stars are back. Only 2 of them (one given to the player who had the most helpful allies and the other being the usual Happening Star) are given out before the winner is revealed

Also, the ending and the results screen actually reminds me of the original Mario Party where everyone celebrates the winner (then cuts to the results screen where the winner again does their victory animation while the loser do their loser animation).
Intro Board / Hello
« Last post by trentward20 on September 03, 2018, 10:11:33 AM »
I an a huge fan of Mario Party and cannot wait to post custom boards  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10