Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Favourite animal species?
« Last post by pontrumlee on December 06, 2018, 01:32:04 AM »
What are your favourite real animal species? :goomba: :koopa: :drybones: :koopakid:
Mine are Fox
They are very cute and love their skills too.  :star:
Mario Party / Re: Super Mario Party: Custom Story Mode
« Last post by Mario_Comix on November 30, 2018, 05:14:48 PM »
You were scared that badly by the first board, Mario_Comix? Wiggler's Garden was the first board, right? Suddenly I'm not sure anymore. haha

Well, the worst part about that board is how right in the middle of the board there's a junction where you either get trapped in a central loop (with the flytraps that will make you lose coins, and even a Red Space or two) or you go up right where Piranha Plant is (and makes you lose coins also), so I often find myself avoiding Piranha Plant by getting trapped in the loop to land on like a Blue Space. But it's just horrendous how the only way out and back around is via Piranha Plant.
Mario Party / Re: Super Mario Party: Custom Story Mode
« Last post by Groen on November 30, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »
You were scared that badly by the first board, Mario_Comix? Wiggler's Garden was the first board, right? Suddenly I'm not sure anymore. haha
General Discussion / Theatre/Dance?
« Last post by hismaimai7777 on November 28, 2018, 08:52:24 PM »
Anyone into musical theatre/acting/singing? Also do any of you dance? This year I got the part of the Tinman in my old middle school's The Wiz, and in one of my numbers I got to do a tap solo! If any of you take dance what styles do you do?
Mario Party / Re: Mario Party 11
« Last post by Marveric on November 28, 2018, 12:34:53 AM »
Mario Party 11 is an upcoming game fun for the Nintendo Switch.

adidas shoes outlet uk not likely to lie each time I see Kylie Jenner post a completely new photograph, I'm entirely encouraged by her design. She hardly ever frightened to rock daring hues, edgy silhouettes, and playful add-ons. That why I had been so energized to view her sporting these Adidas Originals Falcon Sneakers ($100) I had just acquired them myself! Chunky kicks really are a large development right now, and Kylie has managed to design and style hers in a number of different ways. This new Adidas launch is currently the apple of each manner female eye.Outside of obtaining the Kylie stamp of acceptance, I also adore these footwear for the reason that they're insanely at ease. I can wander around in them all day without the need of any discomfort. The design can be flexible; I wear them with attire, skirts, and denims. I'll say they operate a tiny bit big, so make sure to buy a size down after you get yours. The 90s inspired design and style can get you all of the Insta love take my term for it.

adidas clothing outlet uk announced in June on Instagram that four retail companions Sneakersnstuff, Invincible, FootPatrol and Kith can have a consider around the brand’s modern midsole generation. Since the 2018 Adidas Consortium 4D challenge involves a detailed, we get a nearer glimpse at Adidas’upcoming challenge with Kith founder Ronnie Fieg.The collab manufactured a subtle debut in the course of the Kith Park Manner Demonstrate on Sept. six at Ny Vogue 7 days. The model sported a multicolored Primeknit upper paying homage to Ronnie Fieg’s former Ultra Increase Mid with Adidas, which sits atop a 4D Futurecraft midsole.The tech was introduced within the Adidas Futurecraft 4D product, which launched in January. The 4Dprinted midsole options Carbon’s Electronic Mild Synthesis technological innovation, which happens to be crafted with mild and oxygen producing a highperformance platform. (For more info around the tech, simply click here.)

Adhering to its preliminary launch past calendar year, the adidas mens sale uk and Kanye West Yeezy Increase 700 was restocked this previous March. Now it really is back again again by well-known desire.This chunky sneaker provides a layered higher with grey, black, and white leather-based and suede. It bears a strong likeness to oldschool skate sneakers with the ’90s, with its mesh underlays and 3M reflective detailing at the heel. A sculptured midsole gives ease and comfort with Adidas’s Raise cushioning.Also dubbed Yeezy 700 Wave Runner, we figure you ought to just take out your record playerbecause all the things seems superior on vinyland enjoy The Lifetime of Pablo to essentially encapsulate the Yeezy expertise. Convert up your kicks and play “Waves” on weighty rotation. Cuz waves will not die.

adidas womens sale uk admirers fortunate more than enough to have acquired the hugely minimal launch of the most recent collaboration between Pharrell Williams’s audio supergroup N.E.R.D and Adidas’NMD runner yesterday have pairs already landing at sneaker reselling areas for an abundance of money.Introduced for a New Yorkexclusive, the coveted pairs were being bought at Williams’Billionaire Boys Club NYC flagship retail store. In lieu of owning supporters queue up in front of the shop before launch, the sneakers dropped via the Frenzy application at the designated spot, making it possible for for a smoother and safer transaction for all those equipped to protected their pairs.The sneaker contains a vivid dark eco-friendly socklike upper while using the N.E.R.D emblem in yellow embroidery over the top rated of each foot. Additional specifics involve purple hits around the heel tab, which sits atop a trailstyled outsole with complementary olivegreen cages.

adidas nmd soldes The discharge from the Dragonball Z x adidas Yung 1 Frieza is adopted using this type of new colorway of your silhouette nicknamed Alpine. The bulky runner is formally coloured in Sesame and grey Five Chalk White hues, and characteristics a mix of materials like nubuck, mesh, textile and leather accents, across its upper. Ultimately, a white midsole and black rubber outsole completes the look. Retailing for $130, look for the adidas Yung 1 Alpine at select adidas suppliers and on the net on November 1. Generally continue to keep it locked to KicksOnFire with the most recent in sneaker news, release dates and exactly where to purchase your favorite kicks.

adidas nmd pas cher A fresh colorway with the adidas 3ST.003 debuts early on upcoming month. Dubbed the adidas 3ST.003 Very clear Blue, permit us receive a nearer look. The adidas 3ST.003 is made from a a single piece suede higher and options perforated Three Stripes and a fold down tongue for included fashion choice. The 3ST.003 cupsole provides exceptional balance and prolonged assistance when large textured sidewalls along with a gum rubber wrap provide unparalleled durability and board command. adiTuff know-how reinforces the footwear toe box to resist abrasion and increase life to the shoe. A molded EVA lining enhances around guidance. This distinct colorway characteristics skater Miles Silvas letters and colors (Obvious Blue and Collegiate Navy Cloud White).

adidas nmd femme pas cher is celebrating the whole world Sequence and its Pink Sox and Dodgers athletes with unique “Create a Splash” electronic vending equipment in Boston and L. a.. Motivated through the adidas “Splash Pack” baseball cleats, made to simulate write-up sport celebrations where gamers drench their coaches and each other with water coolers following a monumental get, the colourful vending machines are going to be energetic every single game day all over the collection. Each “Create a Splash” vending device will characteristic unique videos and prizes unique to Boston and La. Prizes are available without cost to enthusiasts at every spot, while provides last. Portions are limited.

adidas nmd homme pas cher A brand new colorway of your adidas Extremely Boost ATR is dropping following 7 days. Dubbed the adidas Ultra Strengthen ATR Obvious Brown, permit us receive a closer look. The adidas Ultra Improve ATR is really a variation in the Extremely Increase best for your wintertime season. The comfort of Enhance continues to be in participate in, even so the way the upper is built ensure it is make the shoe hotter and water-proof. The adidas Extremely Raise ATR starts off that has a Primeknit textile higher paired up by having an ultra slender movie that helps repel h2o. This leads to a thicker design which also can make the shoe a little hotter. Obvious Brown normally takes care of almost all of the shoe, although Pink trim around the ankle collar as well as a total length Black Improve midsole and all terrain outsole present the shoe with a few distinction.
PartyPlanner64 / KITH adidas Consortium 4D Releases This Friday
« Last post by hader1973 on November 23, 2018, 02:19:18 AM »

scarpe adidas italia Swoosh Manufacturer consumers feverish fad for hybridized silhouettes geared up with Vapormax sole units has reached a boiling position, and Nike proceeds having advantage with new designs and colorways in a regular price. One among by far the most revered the Vapormax ninety seven is back within an Ambiance Gray outfit strictly created for Beavertons child sized appreciators. With University Pink evidently performing as its focal point, Environment Gray and White are ushered in for distinction on its mudguard, and all over its speed bullet educate encouraged racing stripes. Boasting an aesthetic that sits somewhere in between the heralded Air Max ninety seven ?°Silver Bullet?± and CLOTs hugely acclaimed Vapormax, electrical power bordering this in line fall might be better than standard.

scarpe adidas outlet ?°Relax?± and ?°Pause?± are two phrases that maintain certainly no meaning to Virgil Abloh. Since releasing his unique ?°The Ten?± selection in November of 2017, the multi hyphenate imaginative mastermind has remained really occupied and firmly entrenched during the pop culture headlines releasing a veritable multitude of new requires on his 10 remastered Nike classics, all although serving given that the frontman of his Off White label, managing Louis Vuittons menswear division, and trotting all over the world for raucous DJ sets in exotic locales. The most recent pair of Ablohs Nike shoes to floor amid his large number of ventures? A black and white colorway in the Air Force one Lows. The upper characteristics an interesting mix of components from technological ripstop to basic suede, and every panel is accented by thick taped seams, putting focus over the 1982 classics timeless building.

scarpe adidas italia outlet of four adidas Consortium store collaborations centered all around the ground breaking Futurecraft 4D soles has officially been exposed by Ronnie Fieg. Adhering to the releases at the side of Sneakersnstuff, Invincible, and Foot Patrol, adidas now taps the NYC centered retailer shop KITH so as to add their own personal distinctive rendition with the shoe. Unlike the former 3 releases, which incorporates a very low cut managing shoe type create, KITH opts for any mid slash Chukka model within a equivalent multi colored print as their ?°Aspen?± iteration that dropped in late 2016. A release dates is ready to for this Friday, November 2nd, completely at KITH.

scarpe adidas italia online Even though the feverish trend for all pink colorways that proliferated the world of sneakers in 2014 has since cooled again down to manageable temperatures, an all red pair of kicks remains a favorite between lots of. Boasting a head turning tonal seem that may be sure to capture the eyes of seasoned sneakerheads and everyday observers alike, all pink footwear is undoubtedly not delicate and now Japans atmos is attempting their hand for the conspicuous colorway with all the launch of a brand new adidas Deerupt. All the things with the netted overlay to the a person piece upper and midsole is dressed in a hanging crimson to provide a bold search, while white branded accents on the heel and underneath the medial midfoots netting split up the brilliant purple just enough. A final premium depth is then supplied by metallic silver lace ideas.
PartyPlanner64 / With Elaborate Con fast approaching this weekend
« Last post by hader1973 on November 23, 2018, 02:13:17 AM »

chaussure new balance pas cher Kanye Wests modern deluge of brand name new adidas Yeezy designs is showing absolutely no symptoms of slowing down any time quickly. Earlier this morning we introduced you official launch dates for what November has in keep, and now now we have an in depth have a look at the impending adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 “Static Reflective”. We have viewed lots of a quick picture with the “see though” Yeezys on both of those Wests ft an within of Kim Kardashians closet in prior months, but because it seems, there'll be a 2nd pair that comes geared up with reflective 3M detailing on its noticed laces together with woven into its Primeknit higher. Devoid of any SPLY 350 branding, its customary midfoot stripe functions being a window, revealing just what is beneath the hood of the 350 v2, aiding in its incredible ease and comfort. Now, no term relating to this glowing pair of Yeezys has long been noted, but get your best appear still and keep tuned for updates as we now have them.

chaussure asics pas cher With Advanced Con quickly approaching this weekend, it can be almost time which the worlds leading sneaker models commence revealing their strategies for certainly one of probably the most significant weekends from the overall marketplace. adidas has intentions to entirely adjust the way in which shoppers shop, offering a mixed actuality searching knowledge to provide supporters a shot at securing exceptional item through the two day application. This augmented actuality system will take away actual physical cues as well as wait periods though simultaneously promising probably the most fluid position of purchase to this point. “The way through which we designed our buying expertise tackles customer insights that go beyond just acquiring sneakers,” Chris Murphy, Senior Director of Digital Activation for adidas North The united states claimed. “Making item available to everybody from their smartphone without the need of queues and hassles reconciles the enthusiasm the true conclusion people provide into the present.”

chaussure nike pas cher Restricted dimensions operates from the brand name new Pusha T EQT x Cushion 2, the PW Hu POD Program, and the latest NERD NMD Hu will make their debut in addition to collectors remaining specified the shot to acquire the heralded adidas Dragon Ball Z selection in its entirety. A exclusive collaboration with Snoop Dogg will likely be revealed in honor with the 25th anniversary of his iconic Doggystyle album. All those attending Advanced Con with intentions of hoping out the Trefoil Manufacturers augmented reality app have to obtain the ComplexCon App to get notifications and updates during the weekend.

chaussure adidas pas cher is officially Yeezy SZN. Kanye West‘s footwear releases ongoing to demonstrate their vast great importance in todays cultural zeitgeist this October and now ‘Ye is set to maintain that momentum rolling as a result of the vacation time which has a trifecta of deeply attractive drops in November. The “Zebra” and “Sesame” Yeezy Strengthen 350 V2s and the “Salt” Yeezy 500s will all be hitting cabinets within the thirty day period of Thanksgiving, the “Zebra” around the 9th, the “Sesame” within the twenty third, and the “Salt” around the thirtieth. The “Zebras”which initially launched in February of 2017 are certainly one of Wests most cherished pieces of footwear, when the “Sesame” and “Salt” both equally new releases, deliver the tonal, earthy aesthetic that is become synonymous with Wests footwear and garments types. Get extra information on all three in the new kicks under, and likewise keep tuned to our Sneaker Launch Dates webpage for further more updates on any and all adidas Yeezy drops.
PartyPlanner64 / I really like jewellery but have just started off donning Pandora
« Last post by hader1973 on November 23, 2018, 02:02:02 AM »

I like pandora charms but have just started off putting on Pandora. I've a Thomas Sabo bracelet and adore it. I've really a handful of matters from T S and never bothered with Pandora right until November 4th! They've 1 in a very neighborhood mall, and that i popped in and acquired the gingerbread guy having a mild blue leather-based bracelet. It's been my go to piece considering the fact that I purchased it. It is rather snug and easy to put on. It absolutely was pretty gentle with the 1 attraction, and i have since extra three far more together with a person clip to maintain matters from transferring around. I however like my Thomas Sabo, but I'll be including to my Pandora selection for several years to come back. I personally think the bracelets glimpse best with just a number of charms. You could always buy a further if you prefer to include far more:) I do much like the search on the leather and have turn into form of obsessive about investigating charms I want. Really enjoyment hobby!

pandora charms uk are reaaly pleasant but there is just one trouble. The bracelet stretches out as time passes therefore you insert much more charms. I purchased a single about a 12 months ago as well as smallest dimension was a bit to restricted so i bought the 2nd smallest but now it really is much too major and it truly is a little bit uncorftable to waer since it keeps going all over my wrist. You cant resolve it for being lesser or more substantial. Also, the bracelet weighs your hand down a bit so often I get sick and tired of donning it. The charms are really nevertheless but a single time one of the clip ons fell out and i had to get yourself a new one. As for that value it really is superior. Its a fairly bracelet however.

pandora charms uk sale is one of my other passions in addition to make-up. It really is a grown up allure bracelet, an aesthetic spin on a childhood staple. What I really like most about Pandora is you may acquire charms to rejoice exclusive occasions within your daily life, or just about anything you deem unforgettable. Also, Pandora is totally customizable no two bracelets seem alike. You will discover different kinds of beads you should buy relying on your own design or anything you envision on your bracelet. You will discover sterling silver, gold, two tone, enamel, wood, and glass beads (all in various rate ranges). Many people use Murano glass beads to observe a specific shade theme, but I personally don't. That is the best part It is all about anything you like! It could possibly get extremely expensive (I do think the most affordable bead is around $30), even so the trick is usually to build bit by bit and receive them as gifts.

pandora charms uk online Good good quality jewellery which tells a story of my lifestyle. I've had a bracelet for several decades, dropped it lots of spots, missing it quite a few spots, and always in fine condition. I even had playdough caught in the attraction, introduced it in the retail store, they usually cleaned it right up for me. I love my pandora bracelet and Disney Cinderella allure. It is my preferred accent. The value is perfect for the quality from the solution. Purchasing on the net was quick. I might endorse their website to any one searching for a particular bit of jewellery. Actually want extra pandora rings and bracelet charms I'd personally similar to a necklace too.I like pandora jewellery, it really is not really high-priced but it really may be nonetheless it is worth it quite fairly jewelry I want to buy there in retailers than online
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10