Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Custom Boards / Re: [MP3] Fiery Lava-Sea
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Today at 07:08:33 AM »
Oh I see!  ;) But you can still download your board in mediafire or something and give the link here before posting if you want some feedback  :P
(But you already posted it but it's fine! Excited for it!)
« Last post by Cedrik on Today at 04:07:45 AM »
I've already added it as a download (over there: http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads), but
"For those that aren't aware yet, when a download is submitted, I have to approve the download before I release it to everyone." -SuperZambezi.
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Yesterday at 04:33:55 AM »
Woah, it looks really good!!  ;D
I'll totally try this out! When is this available for download?
Custom Boards / [MP3] Fiery Lava-Sea
« Last post by Cedrik on August 13, 2018, 04:56:43 AM »
"Fiery Lava-Sea" is a Mario Party 3 board on a lavasea. (v 1.0)
I tried to design the board like the original boards.
The board includes includes:
-2 Item-Shops, 1 Boo and 1 Bank
-A working ?-space (you get all coins from the bank)
-And everythink else you can see on the screenshots  :D

Screenshots:

(No Download, but I can not delete this post  ;D)

And I am sorry for my bad English  :-[
Activities Central / Re: *NEW 2018* Mario Party: Elimination
« Last post by PartyStar on August 11, 2018, 11:34:47 PM »
Heyo! I would like to take Yoshi please!
Sounds good too me, I'll add you on the list!
Look at the date at which it started, then look at the date at which my most recent update to it was. Then look at what day it is today. More specifically, look at the years of both.

Oh... pshhhh I didnt even notice.😂
« Last post by YoshiGamer16 on August 11, 2018, 10:15:05 AM »
Heyo! I would like to take Yoshi please!
Activities Central / Koopa Mafia (welcoming new people)
« Last post by Mariokirby101 on August 10, 2018, 02:48:54 PM »
So, some of you might have heard of a game called Mafia. Some of you might know it better under the title Werewolf. Either way, I'm hosting a game of it on Discord. Hope to see you there! https://discord.gg/Mxf7CZA

(If you have any questions ask me)
« Last post by Mariokirby101 on August 10, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
Look at the date at which it started, then look at the date at which my most recent update to it was. Then look at what day it is today. More specifically, look at the years of both.
Mario Series / Best place to buy tera gold on mmogo
« Last post by rsgoldfast2018 on August 10, 2018, 01:43:52 AM »

The bad: the text out the  tera term  missions isn't optimized, as well as the things relevant to the missions need to be chosen from a menu display.Maybe, among the very painful flaws that may be put to TERA, is the fact that there's not sufficient information from the sport or skills tutorials to ensure that the most novice console players can find out how rotations operate, or understand how manage in the most difficult moments of the name.

This is easily remedied, since all this information could be consulted in internet forums and pages, but it would have been good if the Bluehole had contributed greater help to the neophytes in TERA.Removing these little calculation errors that developers have committed, TERA is still one of the best and most unique MMORPGs you may find today, and that doesn't change in its own versions for PS4 and Xbox One.

Its battle system and its graphics are completely unique and, although its  Cheap tera gold  entire world really isn't the most important nor the one which invites to a larger degree of exploration, it's the sport of its type with more lively and enjoyable battles, concentrating fantastic portion of your effort from the action. TERA is an MMORPG that adapts both to fans of the genre, and also to people who flee out of it totally recommendable!

The MMORPG TERA can be officially performed on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games since April 3rd. The PS4 EU servers now seem to be offline on April 5th - and nobody knows why.The TERA EU servers around the PlayStation 4 seem to be offline right now. Why this is so, the players are puzzling.The scheduled maintenance of the EU servers was completed today and TERA was already playable on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Buy Tera Gold To Get Additional 10% Bonus.If you want to know more, please visit https://www.mmogo.com/
PartyPlanner64 / Best Price To Buy poe currency,Delivery Fast at MMOGO.com
« Last post by rsgoldfast2018 on August 10, 2018, 01:43:11 AM »

But at roughly 11:00 am our time, the European PlayStation 4 servers have been apparently closed down again.At Reddit and in the official TERA forum, most players report being kicked from the game without warning. Some of them are stuck on the  buy poe trade  PlayStation 4 in the host choice.Another care is scheduled for this afternoon, but this should only influence the American servers.

The operator of the console version Masse is really that the US publisher of Tera around the PC and had little to do with Europe so far. Perhaps that may contribute to the problems: In the US, it was in the middle of the night at the time of this host failure.We'll stick with the problem and report as soon as more is known about the host failure.You do not have a thing to play the console?

In the last times we had some fantastic premieres, what would eliminate beautiful Far Cry 5, fabulous Ni No Kuni II or combined A Way Out. But if you temporarily have a hole in your pocket, the alternative may be the free MMORPG TERA, that has only appeared on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Player.

TERA is a purebred MMORPG. A representative of this genre to  poe currency  classical pain, with all clichéd mechanics and banal ideas for the game. Should you miss the repetitive tasks of "attract ten wolf skins", which at one time was filled with classics like World of Warcraft or Guild Wars, then you'll feel at home. TERA is the essence of MMORPG in this respect. The game debuted as a subscription name. The market quickly showed that WoW's victory won't be.

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as tera gold,poe currency,Maplestory 2 Mesos and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10