Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Custom Boards / Re: Katamari Land (MP3)
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Today at 02:54:06 AM »
Can you only truly start "rolling" on the board when you have one skeleton key? If so, I really like the idea! Reminds me of Ludo.
Also, you can only land on Boo & Shop to activate them, right? This time, I'd say the layout is nicely done to work!
And btw, I'm very confused about how the second skeleton gate + the upper left parts works.. But other than that, looks like another great board yet again!!
PartyPlanner64 / Re: Happening Star
« Last post by Mario_Comix on Today at 02:01:08 AM »
I think so far the closest you can go with PartyPlanner is to make the Happening Spaces cause "visiting" events (visit Koopa Troopa, Bowser, Boo, Bank, Item Shop) or Chance Time. But that sounds like a good idea! If we could rewrite Happening Spaces to be able to take on any effect of another space.
Custom Boards / Katamari Land (MP3)
« Last post by Alexandyr on Yesterday at 08:57:15 AM »
Hey, Here is my second board
Let me know what you think  :)

-Katamari Land-

Roll up Items to progress your player and reach the stars!

This time i read up on the forums and looked at what others were doing with their boards to design something interesting.
features:
- Land on bank, shop and boo spaces as happening spaces for happening points.
- Get hit by Katamari to return to start basic event.
- Key and Item focused gameplay.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eov5g0z25i437k5/MP3_KatamariLandV1.0.zip

will submit to download section shortly
Custom Boards / Re: Animal Crossing (MP3) Complete
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Yesterday at 03:02:10 AM »
Oh I see then!  :-D
Yeah I'd love that honestly! That or being able to change the events of happening spaces to another space's property!
PartyPlanner64 / Re: Happening Star
« Last post by Spongyoshi on Yesterday at 03:00:24 AM »
That would be a great idea honestly! That or linking happening spaces to other space events! I don't know if it's possible but I'd really like that!  ;D
PartyPlanner64 / Happening Star
« Last post by Alexandyr on Yesterday at 01:31:42 AM »
As we don't have happening events but there is a happening star I had an idea.

Would it be possible to link the happening points to other spaces without the "?"?

Then those points could be gained for other activities like landing on bowser, chance, battle, item and game guy spaces. That way the most "Happening" player would get the Happening star!
« Last post by Alexandyr on Yesterday at 01:25:55 AM »
No, you still get boo and toad by passing, I just wanted to include some logical reason for getting happening points and the chance of landing on any of these spaces is pretty low plus the bank pays out so thats happening enough for me haha :-D

Just had a idea!

Maybe it would be good if we could link the happening points to other spaces without the ? then we could give those points out for other activities like landing on bowser, chance, battle, item and game guy spaces. That way the most "Happening" player would get the star
Mario Party / Re: Mario Party Online 4-6
« Last post by JDxDark on January 19, 2018, 12:26:42 PM »
I would be up for it
« Last post by Spongyoshi on January 19, 2018, 10:04:13 AM »
Does it means that you'll only visit Boo and Toad if you fall on the happening space?
I gotta say that if it's the intention, it's original but it might need more happening spaces then.
« Last post by Alexandyr on January 19, 2018, 08:14:55 AM »
I actually didn't realise i forgot the bank space until you pointed that out lol

but otherwise yeah. I figured if i make shop and bank happening spaces then at least there's a valid place to rack up happening points.

I think I might do this on my next board too, hopefully landing on the shop ?space doesn't mess anything up!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10