Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mario Party / Re: HD N64 Trilogy Mario Party Wallpapers
« Last post by Spongyoshi on August 13, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »
Same here!
« Last post by StalfosKing on August 12, 2017, 07:11:17 PM »
What are your favorites? I'd have to say Wario's Battle Canyon is mine, hands down.
Mario Party / Re: [Poll] Future of Mario Party
« Last post by Spongyoshi on August 12, 2017, 02:07:42 PM »
IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!
If you cannot find anything new for the next installment, then a formula is broken, and it's pretty much what happened with Mario Party! :P
And honestly, I'm just glad Mario Party was back. I hated the car at first but now I like it and MP9 is one of my favorite Mario Parties, honest!
What a shame MP10 didn't really tried to upgrade the experience.  :(
Also, at least the latest entries have a side-mode being similar to the traditional gameplay! Even if it's totally not as good as the originals... but that's something!
« Last post by NoMoreCars4MarioParty on August 12, 2017, 01:17:47 PM »
I really miss the old Mario Party games with the star system. I've always despised the car system!
Me, too!! For me, That's When Mario Party officially Jumped the Shark for me; was once they Took out the Completely Fun & Cathartic Gameplay consistent from Mario Party 1-8 in place of a STUPID CAR MECHANIC THAT SUCKS ALL THE FUN MARIO PARTY ORIGINALLY HAD, INTO SOMETHING THAT FEELS SOULLESS AND TEDIOUS; SERIOUSLY, NINTENDO, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!
Nintendo / Re: Pok�mon Sun & Pok�mon Moon
« Last post by Megumin on August 10, 2017, 04:45:24 PM »
Galladite, Gardevoirite, Lopunnite, and Diancite are available, the code is POYONG.
« Last post by SuperZambezi on August 07, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »
Wow, these look good. O.O
« Last post by Spongyoshi on August 06, 2017, 11:17:53 AM »
Okay, like this, it could be a great idea! That would also double the number of boards and minigames in each game ideally!  :P
But I think the biggest hurdle ND Cube would be facing is finding new ideas for the boards and Party Mode in general while keeping the traditional Party Mode.
If they could find great ideas, I'd love to get a Mario Party like this!!
And also I agree there should be other modes as well, like a rich Minigame Mode or totally brand new main modes like in Mario Party Star Rush!  :D And online of course!!
« Last post by Spongyoshi on August 06, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
Yeah I agree!  :D I can't believe it's actually possible...
« Last post by StalfosKing on August 06, 2017, 07:53:49 AM »
Haha, glad you like them. I think they turned out really nice, too. It looks almost like it was natively HD.
« Last post by StalfosKing on August 06, 2017, 07:52:54 AM »
I think they need to make it Hudson style, but with more creative and innovative boards and more minigames than ever before! Wouldn't it be awesome if they included boards and minigames from fan-favorite past titles?
I Whole-heartedly Agree!!

I'd Love to see Reverse Minigames, as well as Windmillville, Neon Heights, E. Gadd's Garage, Future Dream, Western Land, Goomba's Booty Boardwalk, etc, and also Bowser Communism(What the TRG, aka The Runaway Guys call Bowser Revolution), and If They REALLY N-E-E-D to bring back the Car Party, PLEASE P-L-E-A-S-E PLEASE keep it in a Completely Seperate Mode from the Classic Mario Party!!
Yep, I think pretty much the whole Mario Party fanbase would agree, although it's much smaller than it used to be, presumably because their old fanbase either got older and stopped playing or simply lost interest due to strange and subpar design decisions, and then they couldn't draw in enough new players because the games aren't what they used to be in terms of quality.
To be honest, I couldn't agree more.

I don't really get it why people just want a compilation of old boards and minigames... I mean, that's not even an new direction for the series and there wouldn't be anything new to the table for that game... I never really liked that idea and still can't say I'd like it honestly...  :(
Well, at least for me, I don't mean that it would be JUST that, it would just be Hudson-style with returning boards and minigames like returning stages in smash. Ideally, they would include new modes along with the classic mode.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10