Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Nintendo / Re: Pok�mon Sun & Pok�mon Moon
« Last post by Megumin on Today at 11:09:59 AM »
Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, and Banettite are available; the code is MATSUBUSA.
Custom Boards / Re: [MP3] Hilly Hills
« Last post by SuperZambezi on June 20, 2017, 10:31:10 AM »
That's an interesting layout, lots of area to travel and explore. When you do create your background (how is that coming btw :P), I would make sure to make it clear where I can and can't go in terms of path direction and the junctions. A lot of dangerous spaces too but I think that's what you were going for!
Nintendo / Re: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on June 09, 2017, 05:41:50 PM »
I don't get all the hate for this game, for they were hoping for Stars or that these games should have been for Switch, but those guys need to give these games a chance. Don't go judging a game by its cover.

Gamers' fault for being so hyped up going into the presentation. Anyway, I'm interested to see how this game plays differently from the original Sun and Moon, if not just story.
Nintendo / Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
« Last post by Megumin on June 07, 2017, 09:14:58 AM »

The next Gen 7 games have been revealed!
Nintendo / Re: Pok�mon Sun & Pok�mon Moon
« Last post by Megumin on May 31, 2017, 12:47:45 PM »
Galladite, Gardevoirite, and Lopunnite will be distributed to all players that did 3 battles in the tiny tourney. Registration is from June 14 at 0:00 UTC to June 22 at 23:59 UTC, and the competition will be from June 23 at 0:00 UTC to June 25 at 23:59 UTC.
Intro Board / Re: Hello, does anyone remember someone named Luma Party?
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 24, 2017, 12:10:43 PM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!
I'm always up for a chat with him. However, if he needs time alone, then I can understand that.
« Last post by GameGirl1209 on May 24, 2017, 04:47:54 AM »
Thank you Vipsoccermaster, I actually remember playing Splatoon with my brother online with you and a few other people before, and if I can get my brother back into video games, you will be the first to know if you would still like to speak to him!
Intro Board / Re: Hello and nice to meet you!
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 24, 2017, 12:01:39 AM »
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy, GameGirl1209! I hope you enjoy your time here. Although, yes, the forum seems to have abandoned for quite a while, there hasn't been bustling activity since a few years ago. This website and forum has been around for almost ten years, believe it or not. Activity in the forum pretty much peaked around 2011-2012.
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 23, 2017, 11:57:07 PM »
My brother removed all of his friends from our Wii U and said that he didn't care about video games anymore, and he gets annoyed when I try to talk about them. He did promise to try out the Nintendo Switch if I can get one though, so I hope to get him back into video games.
Sounds harsh. I wonder why or how he "switched" (pun intended) his own perspective(s) about video games back then. That's nice, hope you are able to succeed in finding one, although I hear it's pretty hard to find one at times, since a lot of people are crazy for the hybrid console, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and most importantly, Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
General Gaming / Re: Last Game You Got?
« Last post by Vipsoccermaster on May 23, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »
Mario Sports Superstars (3DS)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10