Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Activities Central / Re: Confession
« Last post by johnson83 on May 18, 2018, 05:10:36 AM »
congratulations to you

Am I gonna ballinw get banned?
Custom Boards / Re: [MP3] Star Summit (Tentative Title)
« Last post by Spongyoshi on May 17, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm looking forward the next update then!
« Last post by PartyPlanner64 on May 16, 2018, 08:15:27 PM »
The uploaded board causes a crash because of the links towards the start space from the "island star areas." There's no path that enters the star areas, and so some of the logic broke down.

Edit: I've made the fix locally so the editor won't crash with this board layout. But I won't be able to push out to the live site since it's mingled with the event editor changes that aren't ready for production.
Nintendo / Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console
« Last post by StalfosKing on May 16, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
Nintendo has already confirmed that there are no plans to bring virtual console to Switch. Seriously, what an awful decision! So many people were excited for it, and the Switch has Nintendo's widest audience since the Wii! https://kotaku.com/virtual-console-is-not-coming-to-switch-nintendo-says-1825848253
Nintendo / Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console
« Last post by Sinesterz on May 16, 2018, 02:19:47 AM »
I'm getting more knowledge from every comment.
PartyPlanner64 / Re: Koopa Banks, Boo and Item Shops
« Last post by Sinesterz on May 16, 2018, 02:19:26 AM »
Your comments make me even more experienced and talk to my friends.
« Last post by Spongyoshi on May 14, 2018, 10:53:13 AM »
I've modified my board to have way less spaces! That way, not only will it be less hazardous with crashes, but you'll also be able to travel faster and experience more different parts of the board!  ;D
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmlu2l8pl2bz5km/Star%20Summit.json
Note: I can't replace Chilly Waters with this custom board in PartyPlanner64, if you find the reason, please tell me how to resolve it, thanks!!
Custom Boards / [MP3] High High Mountains (Tentative Title)
« Last post by Spongyoshi on May 14, 2018, 08:46:38 AM »

So, here's a new idea of a board I've come up with in my exams.
You gotta pass 2 skeleton gates to get to the star but it's linear and you loop only a portion of the board if you don't have a skeleton key.
There's shops but they have a 5 coins fee for use AND have bad spaces around it so you might reconsider buying the skeleton key...
You cannot get the money of the bank nor can only visit Boo if you get a Boo Bell.
Tell me what you think! http://www.mediafire.com/file/1h29uwheuuoumi9/High%20High%20Mountains.json
Mario Party / Re: Let's vote for our own Top 100!!
« Last post by Spongyoshi on May 03, 2018, 05:08:45 AM »
Pretty much but more heavily-focused on minigames and you gotta pick for each game!  :P
Mario Party / Re: Let's vote for our own Top 100!!
« Last post by StalfosKing on May 02, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »
This seems quite similar to what SZ already did over on the Mario Party Legacy channel: (in the description). I'm equally interested, though!  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10